+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 466 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you discuss about your trades with others?

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I obviously think that i always discuss about my trade with my friends and expert traders . Expert trader always gave me good suggestion and analysis for trading . Sometimes i discuss about my trade in this forum , because many expert trader discuss about trade here .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,451 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Han main discuss karta hon jab muje profit hota hai trades main but jab loss ho tab bi main share karta hon or jo galtiyan hon unko recover karne ki try karta hon ye bohat zaruri hai mere liye ke main profit ke sath sath apni galtiyan bi recover karun.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-19), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-21), danish555 (2017-10-26), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-28), punjabpolice (2017-10-24), sufiyan22 (2017-10-26), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anand View Post
    Yes,I am discuss about may trades,strategies and profit-loss.My friend give me advise how can react market today.I am also give them my knowledge,learning and market trend,supports-resistance etc....
    I agree many times helpful when you discuss your strategy and future steps with some others
    who are knowledgeable about this profession and often you can eliminate the past from your strategy because of such discussions.
    Furthermore by sharing you really increase your knowledge.
    becarfull

5. The Following User Says Thank You to interutup For This Useful Post:

coramel (2017-10-18)

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yes hum apni trades jab hum marekt main lety hain aur jab hum market main enter hoty hain tab hum apni dosry traders say bhi discuss kerty hain es say hamain dosry logon k ideas ka bhi pta chalta hay log kia soch k trader krty hain aur ks method pay trade kerty hain..........

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), kanita (2017-10-22), munibkhan (2017-10-29)

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely in forex trading I personally think that I will discuss with others about the trading system. This is a unique business platform. And theres no institutional education about this business. So discussion with other is the best way of learning forex. If exparts do not want to share their ideas the beginner can not learn well.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trade agar discuss kroge to asha hi hota he kyo ke jitna jiada aap discuss krte ho bhai me utna hi jiada ashi success make kr skte hein forex ke bare me sabhi ke sath discuss krna jaruri he bhai iske bger trade krna mushkil bat he
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), incomejobs (2017-10-19), kanita (2017-10-22), sachit (2017-10-17)

Junior Member SAS is an unknown quantity at this point SAS's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never discussed about my trades with others. the reason is that nobody seems sincere at all to see a person making progress in this world. when a person makes progress the other people consider him a proud and selfish person.

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jadhav View Post
    it is very good, and sometimes i discuss about it too with my friends, so we can share and complete our weakness and this is a good experiences to get...
    we will get the best result from it when we want to develop our system and because there are many information that we can take and do not know before
    If you want to share your book, you have to share it with someone who has given you a chance to join us,
    whether we have been successful in doing so or not. We have lost our chance and we have lost our chance.
    I have a lot to say that I have a lot of money in my home country
    becarfull

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangunan For This Useful Post:

hogaman (2017-10-26), mumtay (2017-10-26)

Junior Member Gorbacev is an unknown quantity at this point Gorbacev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having friends for discussion is very important, so that we mutually brainstorming in the planned currency trading is a huge risk, and in a forum such as this also we have discussions in developing the business of forex trading
    FXB Trading | More Than a Broker

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few weeks ago I had a habit of discussing my trading details with my friends but after that
    I felt that their advice after listening to my trade details was not necessary,
    so now I do not discuss anything about my trade with anyone. I have lost some things just because
    of the advice given to me by my friends. Now I follow my own strategy and get no advice from anyone.
    best regard

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

kokorotak (2017-10-18)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 466 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)