+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member KinG will become famous soon enough KinG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trader are not can save capital because they haven't yet understand the process of work in this market , they forget that this an area of science where every thing must be study well and the more we learn the more we will be able to master this domain , ,so you capital will grow ,so more income and more revenue in your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, definitely my dear I agree with you and I also think that i ever save my capital for attractive level, but i dont use that way anymore in my trading. I dont use any more attractive level. Not matter what happened in the market, i will use stop loss and be discipline with my money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nuleta For This Useful Post:

remo (2017-10-31)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I save the capital to a more attractive level.
    I believe big capital is always very helpful for every trader. Novice traders should be cautious of capital,
    as most newbie trades lose their first capital.
    Capital increases our confidence and eliminates the fear of Forex trading.

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that i save capital for more attractive level . I believe big capital is always very helpful for every trader . Beginner trader should careful about capital ,because most of the newbie trade lose first time capital . Capital increase our confidence and remove fear for Forex trade .

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that saving our money to makes our trading increased is a good things. with bigger capital, we will can do trading with bigger volume and also bigger profit. that is why peoples said that on forex trading we should have patience because we need to growing up our account to get better profit result.

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that there is a level that is more attractive than others,
    you should always look to the level with the same view and not increase the risk
    because you see any level stronger and you will generate 100% profit If you start thinking like this,
    you will become a loser in the long run because you can get big loss anytime.

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader yes esi main hi to kamyabi hay aur ap tab kamyab ho skty hain jab ap apna capital ko save ker skain gay agar ap nay apna capital ko save kerna sekh lia to pher ap trading main kamayb ho jain gay phr ap k liay earing kerna koi mushkil nahain hay.........

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-17), billyboy00007 (2017-10-22), incomejobs (2017-10-18), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-18), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Member remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo is a glorious beacon of light remo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that if you trading for a long term you have to be patience about profits and you need to be always know by the entry and exit price in the market to develop your strategy by it and it will be easy to make profit

Member shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017 is just really nice shakeel2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading ak bohat acha business ha and many brokers forum par newbie ko na sirf achi trading knowledge de rahy han balkay iske sath trading karnay ke liye bonuses b de rahy han jis se newbie asani se forex market ma trade kar saktay han. Lakin ma newbie ko ye advise karna chahta hon ke unko chahye ke wo apnay bonus ka acha use karein and forex market ma big capital ke sath trade karein gay tu unko bohat profit hoga.

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it's better than before you start a case you have to do a good analysis of the market, and then you have to wait for the good segnial of the market so that you will be trouble-free, so that you ganier on your business

13. The Following User Says Thank You to aarabane For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)