+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai long tem trade ho ya phr short trem trade ho tou ap ko forex market mai strategy ki madad say trade kr sakty hai agr ap kay pass strtegy nahi tou phr ap forexmarket mai kamyabi nahi hasil kr sakty. Forexmai short aur long tem trade kay lye strategy ki zaroorat hoti hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ij999 For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,952 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by munibkhan View Post
    no dear mein kabhi bhi aisa nhi karta hon k mein forexmarket mein trading mein mein apni trade ko mein capital ko save rakhu mein apni trade ko open karny k bad koi aik achi place k liye
    Bhai humare ko apne capital ko safe rakhne ke uper mein kafi jayda dheyan dena hota hai, agar capital safe rakhna hai to uske liye Money Management ke uper mein dheyan dena hota hai, jisse capital ko bachaya ja sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do a short trade so I do not keep my capital into attractive trading scenarios.
    I have been trading by looking at 2 opportunities only and each one of them is a short trade.
    So, the actual long trades tend not to match my skills,
    but I might wait for the actual amount actually.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dadang bayem For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you this forum we provide business from all knowledge about Forex
    and also give good money to start this company,
    really in the world no one will give you money without thinking of profit lost.
    I am grateful to the team of this forum that allows beginners to earn as much income as possible and get step by step.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to soo yong For This Useful Post:

memi memi (2017-11-18)

Senior Member munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan has a reputation beyond repute munibkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,815 Times in 2,415 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear mein kabhi bhi aisa nhi karta hon k mein forexmarket mein trading mein mein apni trade ko mein capital ko save rakhu mein apni trade ko open karny k bad koi aik achi place k liye

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to munibkhan For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-30), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-30), azharahmad (2017-11-27), billyboy00007 (2017-10-29), FOREXMAN (2017-10-30), ghaffar500 (2017-10-31), incomejobs (2017-10-29), memi memi (2017-11-18), rehanayaz (2017-10-30), yulbang111 (2017-10-30), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,431 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han main apne captal ko samjta ho ke zayda se zayda time tak safe rakh sakon q ke sometime humain nae pata hota ke market kaya kare gi or hum bi insan hain or galti kar skte hia or galti se bechne ke liyye trading secure rakhain.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-29), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-29), munibkhan (2017-10-29), rehanayaz (2017-10-31)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if we plunge in forex .. prepare capital and mental loss. Do not force. If able to capital 1 million, prepare mentally that the money 1 million is the rest of the money is not what ... think aja loss for charity. if the loss is still upright. well how about the conditions continue to profit? It is also a god, the new advantage is just a few OPs, the capital is immediately precipitated again, adding more emotion like rich. so that it was finally destroyed. we tested both mental states as profit or loss

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    Mybe that you also notice some level for save your deposit.If you take entry without followed with any levels then we losses ours as a deposit.So we need follow this.Many many thanks brother for shared that yours as nied as a posted really !!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

star29 (2017-12-23)

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, I like compound capital because the more capital
    I have means I have the opportunity to earn a good profit
    per trade, for me I will have little pressure to put a lot of trading to generate a good income, I will also be patient for the right moment , Good capital means less stress

Member sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang has a spectacular aura about sapolang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade all the same yes I do save trade for good and proper trading and attribute opportunity to make good money
    because there is a lot of good information that we know we have to work in forex that always runs well.
    this same market we have developed the right issues that
    we have to develop to work together well the problems we work

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sapolang For This Useful Post:

dingding (2017-10-28), madun khan (2017-10-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 407 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)