+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul yai style humy zrur samjhna chayay k is mai aysa he kam kary gay tou acaha rahta hai warna kafi problem ka samna karna par sakta hai yaha par,trader aksar is mai ise cheeze par he chal sakty hain always aur agar wo is ko nahe apnaty hain tou un ko kafi masla hota hai yaha par har trend par kam nahe kia ja sakta hai... mere khayal sy jab capital kam hota hai to loss say bachna mushkil ho jata hai is liye mei kosishs karta hoon kay loss na tu phr apnay capital ko smabal kay or trading karoon takay or earning kar sakhoon kyun kya yah busienss hi kuch es tarha ka hi hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

ismailtanveer (2020-09-05), Unregistered (2)

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do save capital because i know that a strong move must happen in the forex market trading business.the forex market that save money for big move make lot of money in the forex market trading business.capital save is good It is advisable to save more capital for more attractive level in forex trading. One of the most important thing in forex trading business is money management, A good forex trader must know how to manage his or her capital very well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lanang For This Useful Post:

fogler (2020-07-15), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear for me, I really consider if u want to make trade at more attractive levels though a trade is running, we have to use less lots in order to put up more trades to save the capital. So we can increase the profits also and alo the capital is managed well. i trade when the opportunities or the trading signal are there and do not wait for other opportunities , i trade every signals cause i have enough account size and i maintain a good risk management and in most cases i donot use more than 3 percent of the account size.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kuda For This Useful Post:

Ass (2020-07-12), fogler (2020-07-15), ismailtanveer (2020-09-05)

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me successful trader always concentrate on learning and they not do gamble in the market as many people do in forex they concentrate on their learning and grow their knowledge so we can see that patience is very necessary part of forex which make us more strong here for learning and growing our knowledge. yai cheeze samjhni chayay humy k market mai tab tak entry na lain jab tak k hum proper sure na hn kio k kafi time aysa trend ata hai jou just dekhaway ka hota hai aur us sai kuch hasil nahe hota hai bas us mai sai ap ko only loss hota hai magar trader chahata hai k yahe best hai kio k us ki paractise proper nahe hoti hai jis ki waja sai wo entry laita hai..

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to feng For This Useful Post:

Ass (2020-07-12), fogler (2020-07-15), Unregistered (1)

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No always save for when its appropriate for my trading style we work hard to make sure that we know how things work in forex and when we identify a trading strategy say if become good in trading trends then be sure that you only save your trades for a trend when its a appropriate to do so. When i make money in the forex market i try to save it in good place because some time opportunity comes in the forex market that will make trader to place with good lot size in the forex market.trader should look for good level when they want to risk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to polio For This Useful Post:

fogler (2020-07-15), Unregistered (1)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bilkul sahe kaha hai ap nay humy kabhi bhi aysay he trade ko active nahe kar daina chayay is mai bhut kuch daikh kar he kam karna best hai hamary leyay ta k hum trade mai acaha kar saky aur profit bhi theak thak ho yai sab cheezy bhut mani rakhty hain hamary leyay is leyay kabhi bhi jald bazi mai trade ko active karna galat hota hai good level ka wait karna he best rahta hai...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wahaji For This Useful Post:

fogler (2020-07-15), Unregistered (1)

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me capital ka hona bahut jaroori hoti hai kyunki trader ko market me earn karane ke liye achha apical ka hona bahut jaroori hoti hai ess liye trader ko hamesha market Mr capital ko management karke chalna chahiye. Yes i am always using the Compounding method to trade Fore Markets and get a Capital that is increased. This is important because in Forex, Good Capital helps us to achieve great success.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear of course I believe we need to set MM tightly, this is a thing to overcome some situations, and also just wait for good moment before enter the market, then we can maximize our earning, we just need to be patience and make sure to get the right correction and after all save some earning and enjoy it is a good idea can simply opt to trade small size in a much a smaller amount engaging degree first after that trade larger lot size and the trade however that should become decided with a investor depending on their analysis as well as research.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji har trader ko ess business me capital ko thik se use karna hoga kyunki jabb takk trader yahan capital nahi bachakar chalta wo kuch nahi kar sakta,trader ko capital ko apna best way me use karna hoga aur apne margin ko hamesha dekhna hoga.. It is always good that we allow our Forex accounts to grow to certain Levels. This is because of the fact that in this business, The higher account balace we have, The higher our chance of profits.

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are better levels and we think we would have held up. everybody, be an expert or a newvie, takes a danger in opening a position. inspite of his best computations the stars likewise lose cash in light of the fact that the business sector is impact by such a large number of components which are past a brokers limits. me her bar he koshish karta hn k me aglay month tak apna bonus ko kissi tarha say maintain rakh sako lekin meray say aesa nahi ho pata hai lekin mjhay umeed hai k me ek din in shaa Allah zror yaha pay apnay bonus ko save kar kar k acha profit gain kar lo ga aur kam b.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)