+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 407 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aik trader ko sirf aik hi trade par to sara margin use naheen karna chahiye na, aap kay pass bohot sara free argin hony chahiye loss ko face karny kay liye main to 500$ kay account main sirf 15 dollar ka margin use karta hoon.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've played on cent account, open positions use the
    smallest lot anyway. if so the story goes, when can withdrawl?. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fikram is an unknown quantity at this point fikram's Avatar
    Thanks
    the profit is very tempting, but her tip end klo MC is painful, better profit
    wrote a little bit better the origin constant

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by maryam View Post
    $ 10 open capital account and OP cent with the smallest lot, I'll be able to have a deep breath, and of course discipline with MM
    our trading capital should be used in a safe manner, so that even using only a small capital in trading, we can still make trades with more convenient because of the use of lots are not big .. using a large lot in the transaction will make our risk of loss to be larger ..

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    $ 10 open capital account and OP cent with the smallest lot, I'll be able to have a deep breath, and of course discipline with MM

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Tips were very helpful, and if observed the tips above is a personal experience and also experience TS most traders. Well that is often a problem, most traders have a vision and mission capabilities, but eventually had foundered because of lack of discipline yourself, well maybe the next one will add to address such indiscipline.

Member mkape is on a distinguished road mkape's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i like compounding capital because the more capital i have means i have the chance of getting good returns per trade,for me i will have less pressure to place many trades to make good income,i will also be patient for the right moment,good capital means less stress
    bye forum India

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    One of the principles that we have to realize is, if we are beginners (like me) do not ever expect forex trading will make us rich, capital is only $ 100 in a few months could plainly widened thousands of dollars. For beginners, it could be the origin of the stable profit is very good

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    to earn in forex trading magagement of capital is very important You are right by managing our capital in a proper manner and investing little amount even if we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades .

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    that accounts for long-term trading seems like I can not do this ..
    rich will need a larger capital than scalping or intraday trading ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 385 of 407 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)