+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 407 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,831 to 3,840 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned kokol is an unknown quantity at this point kokol's Avatar
    Thanks
    capital is not going to run, but if it just sat there and just read will be difficult to start may be better kept open a demo account first to read and read in this forum in practice on a demo account let can understand and apply the new when it's ready to play alone

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lis is an unknown quantity at this point lis's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is actualy my next newest target with forex industry at whole ,i need to make me better and trying to manage my money is what eats me mostly forex is a very nice business but it also needs management .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chakersarfa is an unknown quantity at this point chakersarfa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The once you have entered a trade that is it. You should always enter at the most attractives levels. Never enters early otherwise you will be punsihed. You should not averages down or add to your trades or anything funny like thats !!!

Member Yovraj is an unknown quantity at this point Yovraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that there are better levels and we think we would have waited.I also think that it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. Thanks ..

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My strategy is depends on my account. that's why if I want to add more strategy I need to add more account. I don't recommend that we spend money in forex trading simply because we want to earn. In forex trading the best way to earn money is to maintain one strategy in one account. And having multiple strategy can make you earn good amount of money and if one fails at least you have other accounts that can make you earn good amount of money also.

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, i usually use that... if i had open transaction and got floating plus... i also looking for new entry level.... and my first position i set to SL +1... this way can make my capital safely... and i feel free when looking for new entry level... i will not waited until my first position clear... if i face good level, i will open transaction... it is chance, and i will not avoid chance...
    success is my right...!!!

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    target of 10% -20% a month is the target of a very very realistic and very very save for the safety of our account when we are OP.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to use investment sensibly will be more relaxed, but if you've got to get the cash quicker then you must use a dangerous, but you must have excellent abilities in currency dealing, because if you do not have the encounter and capability can not be managed dealing Psikology , and ni will outcome in large failures.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my trade, I will indeed keep my capital to more attractive levels. because I Pikit when the level attractive it will more than likely we are to get greater profits as well. So indeed we should always be able to see the condition of the market very well. so that we will know when the time is right for us to be able to get the possibility of greater profits in trading.

Member freaky1212 is an unknown quantity at this point freaky1212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here, it all depends on the individual foreign exchange trader and the analysis one has made. Sometimes there are opportunities that might come and attractive level will come and if you have extra money in your trading account,you make use of the opportunity. Sometimes i save money for such opportunities if i have that believe that such opportunities might come up.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 384 of 407 FirstFirst ... 284 334 374 382 383 384 385 386 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)