+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 407 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,830 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member latapata is an unknown quantity at this point latapata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think profit should capture as quick as possible. most of the cases i have seen that i loss the profit for not taking due time or for more greed. i think that profit have already gain just close, and if need again trade open. it is foolish to not capture the existing profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sumin is an unknown quantity at this point sumin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes........Tax-efficient ways to save in the workplace were in the spotlight this ... to offer employees shares that would be free of capital gains tax (CGT) when sold. ... The government expects its new employee ownership scheme will be most attractive .... new tax penalties for vehicles with high carbon emission levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uknim is an unknown quantity at this point uknim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thought, if we jump on forex .. prepare capital and mental loss. do not force. if capable capital of 1 million, prepare mentally that money 1 million was money leftover not what what ... think wrote that loss for charity. if loss was still upright. nah how about conditions continue to profit? it was also a god , new profit only a few OP, capital directly deposited again, adds more emotion like fast rich. so that all that ultimately destroyed. we tested both mental condition as profit loss or even

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    greedy nature will usually appear after our big loss, if the nature of
    has been controlling us all the rules we have set no meaning at all

Banned nanoni is an unknown quantity at this point nanoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    MC a few times when it's definitely going down psychologically, and the forthcoming trading should be more disciplined in our trading rule, from the mc again

Senior Member dila is an unknown quantity at this point dila's Avatar
    Thanks
    even though I was trading just from bonuses without ever depo at all?
    , If so I felt really anxious to be able to quickly master wd let that much money many

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i really enjoy to trade with bonus, i dont care about how much that investment on your level. I just fixed an amount for my capital, if I got loss than i recover it from my personal credit and when I earn profit I withdraw the profit.

Senior Member animasaha is an unknown quantity at this point animasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that is too hard forthe gold to go back again, because the gold is also being like that , it is also hard to go back to the before prices.

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex profit target at just 10% -20% just so balanced with risks.
    strengthen capital (financial and knowledge) that resistance was also trading higher.
    high profit certainly comparable to a high risk as well.
    in addition, 100% profit per month also creates a sense of anxiety that the profit is not paid the broker.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    If I am setting for SL is the ratio of 1-to-2, or eg TP 50. the SL is 100, but sometimes it is not absolute, depending on the situation, but rule that SL is not more than the comparison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 383 of 407 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 381 382 383 384 385 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)