+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 407 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,791 to 3,800 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successful farming in forex with minimal capital was not much different taste to rice cultivation, the most important thing that I think we know a good season for planting.
    same as in forex, the best season for planting in the forex is Trading season, because the greatest profit potential, so it may be better to take more time to analyze when it happened Trading season. and submit fully analyze the direction of price movements at its simplest is a breakout??? but it's still a possibility only .....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uptrendmen is an unknown quantity at this point uptrendmen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be when you look back you can find it is better if you go in market early but i think if you use a trading strategy, you should follow it and work discipline with your trading, i feel like you but most of time i need ensurance in trading for profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you trade with less capital it will always sufficient capital in our account.some time its give us very good opportunity but some time its very bed for us. so i say its need to scalping hope then time its very good for us.

Banned fendy is an unknown quantity at this point fendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    but if the profits too big and not able to pay the broker how, I often hear that such unfair profit by 400% the day the broker does not want to pay

Banned nabila is on a distinguished road nabila's Avatar
    Thanks
    conserving the character in any way is a redemptive remark i should say, but there is no specified attribute as the perfect conditions to dealing. the activity is a see saw u will never hump where it testament act. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a seek in entranceway a point. inspite of his person calculations the pros also retro****e money because the activity is touch by so galore factors which are beyond a traders limits

Senior Member libertyreserve is an unknown quantity at this point libertyreserve's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    do you save capital for more attractive level?

Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    Hello everybody I am anew treader and I am practice and study continue.
    I have no any Idea about treading but I am very interested forex treading.
    I think it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a tread but that has
    to be decided by a treader based on his analysis and study.

Senior Member sikil is an unknown quantity at this point sikil's Avatar
    Thanks
    never thought you commissions for stock brokers posting where ... did not have to think about anyway .. point if considered charity .. it is really good .. and help reduce unemployment

Senior Member alhamdulillah is an unknown quantity at this point alhamdulillah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading in many unexpected things, including being able to lose all the capital that we have, as much as possible we should keep profit we achieve, so that at any time our trading problem, we will not run out of capital and bankruptcy.

Member Bocah is an unknown quantity at this point Bocah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trade ussually i just make linier trade and not use coumpunding system, i have to try that strategy but i am going loss when make trade fours step, i think for do accoumulated lot when trade we must have good system to make profit with consistenly.

Banned CreolaPitaj is an unknown quantity at this point CreolaPitaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you know that the best way to get effective Google Adwords campaigns is getting your ad written in a manner that is relevant to the search queries, and adhere to this principle as much as possible, you are bound to be successful doing Adwords campaigns. However, there could be still mistakes that you want to avoid when doing
    Adwords campaigns.

But let us start with the basics of the Ad, what is an ad and how easy it is to write it and get it published. The first thing is to consider that an ad is an element of publicity about a product, thing, service, event, program, person, people, place, city, country etc. etc. There are many types of ads which you can group together for your campaigns about a product or service, or just individual single ads to offer a product or a particular service for the people you want to target.
    hello Every One

+ Reply to Thread
Page 380 of 407 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 378 379 380 381 382 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)