+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 407 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,790 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How do I protect trading capital is by using a small lot for using small lot with a large capital then it is likely to hit the margin call was so small that it is expected to be trading in a long time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Can it be means that we save our capital so we have larger amount of balance and we can use bigger lots size with bigger balance? I always withdraw my profits because its make me more passionate and spirit to get more profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member ejuna80 is an unknown quantity at this point ejuna80's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually save capital for more attractive levels and before i do that i make sure that my first trade has at least broken level so as not to enter so many trade that might result in loss. But generally it is not good because it will encourage multiple entries which might result in margin call easily.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I prefer to withdraw my profits first before I compund it to my current capital, then I can save my profits into my bank account, it will safer for me to avoid greed, because when I see I have big amount of capital I will always use big lots size to gain more profits, thats why I need to keep calm and be patience

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    save capital for better entry level is not a bad idea, you can just choose to trade small size at a less attractive level first then trade bigger lot size at a more attractive level but i don't do this anyway though it sounds o.k

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup,i compound my capitalsnto makes a better trading,i think if we have big capitals our equity is stronger so we can earn profits better,and the patient is important to our trading,its a best strategy,because i do trading if the trends begin,so the patient is my weapons to trades!!goodluck guys!

Senior Member mumun is an unknown quantity at this point mumun's Avatar
    Thanks
    remember, all it took, over time, we can further strengthen our trading psycology and mentally. the key is the patience and perseverance.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea91 View Post
    this is the right way of making successful and winning position, to wait for the best entry and don't be in a hurry and open a position once we enter the market, we should wait for better level to make our entry and then the trading will be safer and our stop loss will be smaller
    Of course we can do better buy being choosy in our trades, there is no compulsority to trade every moment and every day, we can select the best opportunities which we feel more comfortable with and with clear signals of target achievement.

Senior Member Chelsea91 is an unknown quantity at this point Chelsea91's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is the right way of making successful and winning position, to wait for the best entry and don't be in a hurry and open a position once we enter the market, we should wait for better level to make our entry and then the trading will be safer and our stop loss will be smaller

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    remember all businesses require perseverance and patience because it is the key to success and do not give up and despair. The important thing is always to learn before trying.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 379 of 407 FirstFirst ... 279 329 369 377 378 379 380 381 389 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)