+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 407 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,760 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member yousef3elwan is an unknown quantity at this point yousef3elwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital Management is the critical point which appears the difference between winners and losers, have proved that if there is (100) stores Aptdaua متاجرتهم users system is successful by (60%), it is only (5) traders winners at the end of the year, apart from the (60 %) success rate of the trading system; (95%) of the traders will lose because of poor management of capital.
    The capital management is informed part in any trading system, and most traders do not realize how important it is.
    It is important to realize the concept of capital management, and understand the difference between him and trading decisions, capital management determines the amount that you will use in a single transaction, and the extent of risk that will accept them in the process.
    There are different systems in the management of capital, and are all designed to save capital and not exposed to high risks.
    If the balance is, for example, $ 10,000, and entered the process of trading to $ 1,000, the margin is $ 9,000, if the process enters another $ 1000 $ again, the (margin) is $ 8,000.
    It is important to understand the meaning of (core balance) or (margin) as capital management depends entirely, you will here explain one of the systems Capital Management, which proved an annual return high with limited risk, and we will use the example at the expense of normal, the amount of ( $ 100,000) and leverage (1:100), and can be measured example to any other account smaller or larger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I dont.. because I only execute a trade when I receive full confirmation from my trading system.. otherwise I like to wait.. so after I receive any good signal, I dont like to wait.. Its true that there is always another trade.. but you cant wait for eternity for that.. can you?
    Searching Myself...

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so true buddy. I always save the capital to start trading better. when I'm not 100% sure of the anlisaku, I would put very little capital and wait for good moments untu put up again, but if you are 100% sure I'm going to put up big capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is right some time we think that these are the good levels to take entry but some time we take loss because due to unpredicted of the pair movement. but you can take take the guideline from an expert trader to learn & earn.

Banned maryam is an unknown quantity at this point maryam's Avatar
    Thanks
    seems most likely many forex traders who have MC before getting consistent profit. this is what I'm experiencing now proceed toward a consistent profit even though it is still often a lot of red than green .. but I believe this is a process towards a consistent profit, like farmers who grow rice, the new plant has been subject to flooding so it failed, then planting again growing new pests, and planting again when going harvest rat attacked again, but never desperate farmers to plant them again until farmers can harvest the rice that we feel is also the crop farmers eating rice every day ... maybe we too as forex farmers can harvest the results in the future could provide delicious harvest to others who need it, such as rice farmers today ...

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital to main save rakhta hi hoon aik trade execute karny kay baad lakin aik trade kay decide hony tak main doosree trade execute naheen karta. Humain samjhny ki zarorat hay kay hum sirf aik hi trade main kasy sara capital risk par lga sakty hain.

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    about the size of the capital does not affect the success of these transactions, other than that the average fundamental trader enter the market only when the news was released, so the duration of the market traders are arguably short

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by for pips View Post
    i think that if you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.
    Yes,i also like to have sufficient capital free in my account.Because when the more attractive level comes it can not be understood well.So we should not use much of our capital in slow movement.

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that if you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is part of my money manangement policy .I usually put part of my earning separately so as to use it on some usefull time...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 376 of 407 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366 374 375 376 377 378 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)