+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 407 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Junior Member hiddenpain is an unknown quantity at this point hiddenpain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for the moment i still don't have the capital yet because i'm still newbie ..., but i think i will make some reserve from my capital , just for the bad or black day somehow

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i try to save my capital so that it can increase to better high levels where i can be making profits in my trades. This is why there is compounding, we compound in forex trading so that we can save up a bigger amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    es sir I will save my capital and I will use when I find the time I use to trade with raising my lot for a few pips only in this way then I will be very lucky once with a trade, but I have a lot to get results

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i save capital for more attractive level.

thankyou..

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 AM ----------

yes, i save capital for more attractive level.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here in forex trade to gain as much as profits I could get. I am trading not to lose. I know forex is high risk trade and most of traders happen to lose their money during trading. That is the reason why I am learning through demo accounts trading first and gaining more knowledge on forex.

Senior Member BANGUN is an unknown quantity at this point BANGUN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by egasubekti View Post
    There are many cases in which the perpetrators of forex trading too eager and in a hurry to quickly succeed in trading, simply because of the lure of certain people. Blindly invest money without calculation. In forex trading Do not let us make an investment without the risk of the investments are well aware that we do. In forex trading, basically it can be said that we do risky investments commensurate with the possibility of profit that can be obtained. Now, the task of a traderlah to minimize risk and maximize profit in various ways, such as using analysis and trading system that can be accounted for
    This is the wrong way should be to invest in the business in bulk or in a certain amount of what we need to move on our ability to trade and how we can control in the trade is important to be owned by merchant

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many cases in which the perpetrators of forex trading too eager and in a hurry to quickly succeed in trading, simply because of the lure of certain people. Blindly invest money without calculation. In forex trading Do not let us make an investment without the risk of the investments are well aware that we do. In forex trading, basically it can be said that we do risky investments commensurate with the possibility of profit that can be obtained. Now, the task of a traderlah to minimize risk and maximize profit in various ways, such as using analysis and trading system that can be accounted for

Member kiosjingga is on a distinguished road kiosjingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    do you save capital for more attractive level?
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I think it takes a long-term trading capital, it is true that the type of long-term trade could save your capital if your MM is good, I think with a clear long-term trading patterns, you will save your time, if you include people who have little time to open a trade.

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is due to the strategy on which they depend, some venture and invest all his money in the hope of earning a lot of money, and this is the base Forex Trading.
    Investing a lot to win a lot, and invest a little to win a bit, but in the case of loss personally invested a lot to lose a lot and the same thing for those who invest a little money.
    You must put Alastartejah that you deem appropriate so as not to fall into the wrong decision and that could push your final exit from this trade interesting.

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    it can be happens at periods that we are into a business and there are better stages and we think we would have patiently waited.It is better to delay for right access stages to get into a business but that has to be made the decision by a investor depending on his research and research.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 374 of 407 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)