+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 407 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,730 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iyan50 View Post
    if you are afraid of losing anything in any business. Especially, if you are afraid of losing your money in forex trading, then you have no chance to become successful in this business. Same happens with me, when i started trading, I have a very poor judgment of analyzing the market, but i work hard and do not back down and now I am a successful trader.
    I think that often makes many new traders into bankruptcy before you actually know what forex is actually. because he knew the forex from the wrong perspective.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hazem.hassan is on a distinguished road hazem.hassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    yes i do. many time i predict a level where i think that the trend will near to be reverse and i think to open some position. in this situation i open half or some off my target position and wait. if the trend goes positive then very good but if the trend goes negative more then open the rest amount of my targeted position. in this way i get many profit. but some time more attractive level will come when i lost my ability to open more position then only waiting is the solution.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you are afraid of losing anything in any business. Especially, if you are afraid of losing your money in forex trading, then you have no chance to become successful in this business. Same happens with me, when i started trading, I have a very poor judgment of analyzing the market, but i work hard and do not back down and now I am a successful trader.

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    A system was yes on all factors in the forex trading from the global to the details, including setting themselves mm, and the manufacture of the system is not necessarily directly so profit, need to test here and there. If the trader's profit is not necessarily a trader can profit on the other, well, this is where the role of traders in implementing them, it is correct what has not.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup..i save the capital for more atractive trading,but cmpound the capitals from the bonuss of the forum..i save the profit that i earn from the trading to minimize the risk of loss..and i used the money from bonuss to trades,so its very profitablr strategy for me,because i got a maximal profits!!goodluck!

Member mhwaheed is on a distinguished road mhwaheed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you Forex Trader, then your primary aim is to make profit.
    However, if you make your Profitable Trades responsible, it will
    not only help you to make profit but also will benefit the wider
    success that you are a part of.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    we should do the trading by using a sufficient balance and execute trading was too excessive in the sense not arbitrarily in the transaction, attempted to keep the balance can still owned and do not lose it all because of the loss

Banned mohammed bawaaneh is an unknown quantity at this point mohammed bawaaneh's Avatar
    Thanks
    that may occure with one in the forex and have many profit to be forexawi m3alem as you want and helpfuk for you and those are the most probabel

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also keep my capital to continuously raise capital by increasing the lot size is directly proportional to the amount of capital available. thus allowing me to get bigger profits and accelerate the growth of my capital.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 373 of 407 FirstFirst ... 273 323 363 371 372 373 374 375 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)