+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 407 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    dreams that traders with small capital can become a millionaire. In fact it is not possible with a small account. Although the benefits can be collected from time to time, traders with small accounts often feel pressured to use huge leverage or take excessive risks to increase their profits quickly. Although unwittingly professional investment managers often make less than 10-15% per year, traders with small accounts often assume they can make double, triple or even 10 times their money in a year.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned FREEDOM is on a distinguished road FREEDOM's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we can save our profit into e-wallet account for secure purpose and we can use it at anytime in the higher level. For example, now we trade with 0.10$ pips value then after we have higher level then we can trade with $1 pips value with the saved capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aap ko aik hi trade main sara capital risk naheen karna chahiye aur na hi esa karny say aap win kar sakty ho. AIk trade par sirf 3% riks liya ja sakta hay kion kay hum traders hain gamblers naheen.

Senior Member ludric is an unknown quantity at this point ludric's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by didikebenaran View Post
    I think many of us are afraid to lose in this trade in but we wanted was how we did this trade to better manage risk in trades and use only a small risk in this trade so that we will be safe from the risk
    I think every body want to be a successful trader in the trading system. So, that I can also. If I want to be a successful trader then I think I should be learn and apply every thing very perfectly then I will be a successful trader.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iyan50 View Post
    if you are afraid of losing anything in any business. Especially, if you are afraid of losing your money in forex trading, then you have no chance to become successful in this business. Same happens with me, when i started trading, I have a very poor judgment of analyzing the market, but i work hard and do not back down and now I am a successful trader.
    I think many of us are afraid to lose in this trade in but we wanted was how we did this trade to better manage risk in trades and use only a small risk in this trade so that we will be safe from the risk

Member main uddin is an unknown quantity at this point main uddin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    reducing the investment in any way is a excellent scheme i should say, but there is no such factor as the most ideal circumstances to business. the industry is a see saw u will never know where it will shift. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, requires a danger in starting a place. despite his best computations the advantages also reduce cash because the industry is impact by so many aspects which are beyond a investors limits

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's possible by some experiment in this platform with technical analysis, You don't need any previous knowledge, you just need to know it by fundamentally with some news in market changes.. But it require atleast 1 year playing with demo & small real amount in this field... That I am doing right now

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if the less capital is there in the account then it may be possible that we are unable to have the good tradings and if the capital in the forex tradings is more then we can manage the more good trades in the forex

Member andreas is an unknown quantity at this point andreas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if profit should not be forgotten, even should we be motivated to make more profit by evaluating the way we have taken. and, if we do not also forget the loss, even though it still hurts us recall evaluation materials not let happen again.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i donot because in FOREX no body can say which rates are atractive what is attractive today looks not so next day as in FOREX there is no limit of rates means that highest and lowest limits. so if you have capital trade today itself

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

no i do not save for attractive prices as I could never decided what are the attractive prices ,because when ever i buy thinking it is attractive price next day prices are lower then that same way when seel thinking it is quite high next day much hiher

+ Reply to Thread
Page 372 of 407 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 370 371 372 373 374 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)