+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 407 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned alfi is an unknown quantity at this point alfi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lionfx View Post
    It is better to handle your consideration well and preserve some investment as there are many periods when there are much better stages after we have conducted out deals and we can get into the marketplaces in those days. so need to save capital beater attractive trade .
    right before we got in the trade is better, our analysis must be really good so that it can generate a good decision, it is better to delay the entry of the trade push yourself but in doubt

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tradergalau will become famous soon enough tradergalau's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I conceive you impoverishment to say that some the fitting money management, yes i use angelic uppercase money management during my swap and i similar to support peril 10 to 20% of the enumerate story residuum and i expect it is the mitt money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ruhanruh View Post
    If you intend to trade foreign currencies then you will need to find a reputable Forex broker that provides the services and products that you require.
    Yes it is not only about finding the right amount of capital, rather we should also find a very good forex broker to join so that our hard earned capital would never disappear in vain through scam.

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alvabra2010 View Post
    Yes! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.
    If you intend to trade foreign currencies then you will need to find a reputable Forex broker that provides the services and products that you require.

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to handle your consideration well and preserve some investment as there are many periods when there are much better stages after we have conducted out deals and we can get into the marketplaces in those days. so need to save capital beater attractive trade .

Senior Member ela is an unknown quantity at this point ela's Avatar
    Thanks
    our trading results to be not optimal because our psychology will be burdened to quickly return the money from the house sale, our analysis can be less than the maximum and the result to be one that leads to the MC ....
    better set aside money our cigarettes, 1 pack of cigarettes a day tarohlah, cut into 1/2 packs, we tube remaining money first, if new enough trading capital in use ....

Senior Member bablu156 is an unknown quantity at this point bablu156's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the inteenational foreignn exchange market provedes opportunities for dairving high- yieeld and hight risk profit from currenchy rate fluatuation.

Senior Member toyfur2 is on a distinguished road toyfur2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nobody especially grieving souls should ever ever have to experience their ill ... company loosing someone is hard enough without the added stress of this company ... if my father had over 5000 of savings etc ,then TIC got to work on getting my ... the data protection act,but in fact ,& confirmed by a member of staff at ITC the ..

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    that support each other as brour said I thought it would not be confusing but if you use another indicator or running his own confused there times

Banned radzo is an unknown quantity at this point radzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by budado View Post
    My strategy does not really react much if the market become volatile since my strategy is hedging. So if theirs a breakout a reversal a rally or dip I can still make some money some how. I don't see any reason for me to save capital since I don't open a position more than the volatility requires. Meaning if the market trade side way I don't open many position. If the market is volatile then that's the time I open multiple position and usually I just use pending orders so even if I'm a sleep it does not matter as its can be triggered.
    when it can generate consistent profit means it's a success, do not forget to share tips for newbies

+ Reply to Thread
Page 369 of 407 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 367 368 369 370 371 379 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)