+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 407 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,670 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sachin View Post
    in my beginners life i see more your capital more you can safe. so i always support with save your capital for ccritical situation. low capital can be risky because Forex market is very speedy and any huge rise or fall your low capita can be in trouble.
    yes capital is very important .if you have small capital then it is difficult to trade in forex market.you should always try to build a good capital for trading and if you have good capital then you will able to earn good money from this market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hashaam is an unknown quantity at this point hashaam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    g haan bhai loss hissa hai is market ka mger me capital apna barhata hun or thory loss me he trade close ker deta hun ku k capital ziada ho to trading kerna ka b maza ata hai banda ziada profit kama skta hai mger is ka ye mtlb nahi k insaan capital save kerta rhy or dar dar k trade kery darna nahi ager forex me kuch kerna hai....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Sachin is an unknown quantity at this point Sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my beginners life i see more your capital more you can safe. so i always support with save your capital for ccritical situation. low capital can be risky because Forex market is very speedy and any huge rise or fall your low capita can be in trouble.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that all forex exchange traders can make profits in this business if they make their capital to be bigger and more attractive in nature. We could achieve this using compounding to increase our trading accounts

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    because that one is more money but the percentage is still the same
    well it might be for a great capital prefer small profit but the money counts a lot

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it does occurs on occasion we are right industry as well as you will discover far better ranges as well as we imagine we might possess continued to wait. Marketing and advertising to wait regarding proper gain access to ranges to help enter in a new industry but in which should be decided by way of a trader based on his analysis as well as examine.

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    किसी भी तरह से संरक्षण राजधानी मुझे कहना चाहिए एक अच्छी चाल है, लेकिन वहाँ कोई सही करने के लिए व्यापार की स्थिति के रूप में कोई ऐसी बात नहीं है. बाजार में एक देखने के लिए देखा यू जहां यह कदम होगा कभी पता नहीं चलेगा.सब लोग, एक समर्थक या एक नया एक स्थिति खोलने में एक जोखिम लेता हो. उसका सबसे अच्छा पेशेवरों गणना के बावजूद भी पैसे खो देते हैं, क्योंकि बाजार में इतने सारे कारक हैं जो एक व्यापारियों और सीमाओं से परे हैं द्वारा प्रभाव

Senior Member mainuddins is an unknown quantity at this point mainuddins's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not investing all your cash at once and preserving for upcoming will help you two methods one you will be able to use it at better stages, than as you have more cash you can custom it to set your consideration safe and secure in tremendous movements.

---------- Post added at 06:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

decreasing the financial commitment in any way is a fantastic plan i should say, but there is no such aspect as the most perfect conditions to company. the market is a see saw you will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newbie, needs a risk in beginning a position. despite his best calculations the benefits also decrease money because the market is effect by so many factors which are beyond a traders limitations.

Banned CR 7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    dissatisfaction in trading usually arise from that disappointment when we want to reverse the loss of capital very quickly using an irrational lot .. or dissatisfaction can arise when a continuous profit making OP follow trends without hesitation ... but the results end of this dissatisfaction could end up with a maximum profit or loss even MC ...

Junior Member shoron_C5 is an unknown quantity at this point shoron_C5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is always better to save capital for more attractive levels. it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. i have tried this several times and it really works for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 367 of 407 FirstFirst ... 267 317 357 365 366 367 368 369 377 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)