+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 407 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member featurelion is on a distinguished road featurelion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai mein capital save nehi kerta hun jitna mujhey profit mil jaata hey utna withdraw ker leta hun , mera bonus trading account hey jis mein bonus khudi increase kerta jata hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member FOREXEBUMEN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREXEBUMEN's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So my capital safe that I usually deal with the price first tested using a lot of the smallest and then after the market looking good I'll add a transaction with a larger lot about 5% of the capital account and then when I see that the market is better for my trade will add to 10% of capital account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned profit50pips is an unknown quantity at this point profit50pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    if they are at loss they don't put stop loss hoping that they can still recover it. How sad. This is how to loss lots of money in forex trading.As we can not avoid the loss, so we should have already the risk of market in mind, and we should be mentally ready for bearing the loss in trading.We should have a fixed amount in mind, which we are always ready to loss in trading, because it is also a part of best money management

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the more good capital is necessary to have the good tradings and if the traders know how to do the well tradings then they will feel more happy from this difficult market to have the more nice tradings.

Banned muksin is an unknown quantity at this point muksin's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the EU, in order to get 100 pips can be completed in 1 day . If the condition worst hell can 2 daily. If sideways, maybe a tough one.

Member Jack_lee is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_lee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market is a potencial profit,you will never know where it will move up or down,learning be a pro or a newbie forever, takes a risk in opening a position...so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market..

Senior Member rislama is an unknown quantity at this point rislama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    by monitoring the activity pattern then we will know what we will do if the promoting if appropriate we will get it inexpensive fast cash in currency trading with a little investment so this is excellent business.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always save my capital with the aim that I have never experienced a loss that is too big, so I always use good money management. because I think in the forex business is good money management is the only way we can minimize the risk of losses in forex business, so that by always using good money management, will make us more able to survive and thrive in this forex business.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    i don't really save capital for any reason all i do is that once i can get a signer from my strategies and indicators then i place order but if i can not get a clear signer then i just have to exit the trade and do something else with my money

Banned rebate lover is on a distinguished road rebate lover's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a smart trader it does not look so good to wait for a long time for more attractive level. because the level might fall suddenly and you may got a big loss. but if the capital is not to large you can wait for more attracting level. it may positively change your capital if you are lucky enough. with a bulk capital it is better to make a small but continuous profit rather than to wait long time for more attractive level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 365 of 407 FirstFirst ... 265 315 355 363 364 365 366 367 375 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)