+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 407 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast
Results 3,621 to 3,630 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    manage the trade well, I think it is very important in forex trading. due to management that will determine how we in this forex trading. the more we mengelolaan this trade well, I believe it will allow us to minimize the risk of loss in trading forex. so that will allow us to survive and thrive in these forex trading. Therefore I think the management is a very important part in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is good that we should compound the good money in the forex market so that we should do the good tradings in the future and we can manage the good trades in the market with the good and easy strategy for more better tradings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    inner satisfaction rather than material but with a new worship can be satisfied if the only satisfactory material outward back to the topic there's guns that have been successful in forex farming with minimal capital?

Member nelassali is an unknown quantity at this point nelassali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its successful strategy to save for more atractive level .but it's not alwayes working .especially in high level cause it's become more hard .and the losses more big .

Member rahuloms is an unknown quantity at this point rahuloms's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study.

These days, a rapidly growing number of foreign exchange traders are employing trading platforms provided with the trading account of their brokers of forex.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always keep 700-1000 pips backup while placing a long order. so in the mean time i get any attractive level for entry then generally i do some scalping. it helps me to increase my equity level. At the same time as i have enough backup, so it doesn't cause any harm to my long order. i think if a trader can employ proper money management then he will be able to grave every chances. so newbies be sticky to your MM.

Banned CR 7 is an unknown quantity at this point CR 7's Avatar
    Thanks
    Capital split if the smallest lot could insta 0.01.
    Or maybe cent also.
    At least this way the power is more powerful trading account only that the results may not be great.

Senior Member hari fx is an unknown quantity at this point hari fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i jazz also a play design for trading when activity activity against umpteen prescript than i canvass that thought which is profitable for me thats why i expend money for my support guidance .

Member dhakac is an unknown quantity at this point dhakac's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I informed my way to offer stop-loss and take benefit focus on to a stage so I actually informed me to do. Since there are already enough research done before coming into the business. after the deal I will not actually change again.

Senior Member ronykhan20306 is an unknown quantity at this point ronykhan20306's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital that we use in trading becomes so important, because the capital that we can make transactions in the trading. We should able t keep using good money management..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 363 of 407 FirstFirst ... 263 313 353 361 362 363 364 365 373 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)