+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 407 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I do. Saving capital to increase my balance is one of my trading plan. I target to generate 30% of profit each month where i used to withdrawal 20% and the rest 10% is used for reinvestment again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned RowenaM is an unknown quantity at this point RowenaM's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best possible results from a diamond in terms of flash and brilliance. If you want a large stone then avoid styles that have shoulders or backgrounds made of diamonds because the mass of the cost of the ring is taken up by the diamond or diamonds. Instead deliberate all your money into one central diamond as a solitaire ring. Also assured settings help give the fantasy of a larger stone such as the claw setting and in particular a high set version of this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used to do that before, but I have come to realise that it not really a wise thing to do. The best thing for us to do is to withraw our profits as soon as it is made. Our reward for posting is not really in the bonuses we geet, but in the profits we make form thos bonuses.

Senior Member audibmw is an unknown quantity at this point audibmw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do the same as i never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that i can enter the market when the level is attractive though i have some postiomn in the trade at other level or i have booked loss at earlier level.

Member kuncung is an unknown quantity at this point kuncung's Avatar
    Thanks
    gan agree it needs to raise capital to how we trade with the best and challenge for us to how a trader can learn to trade with skill do not forget before trading things we need to be aware of is in control of the market

Member rilmo is on a distinguished road rilmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    Yes, i shall do that for the future business trading,every trader should have a magic plan for this,attractive levels are desire for him,so be attractive & smart for Forex business.
    until today i still doing trading as i want, i never know about levels on trading, i think all traders are the same, the diferenmt is time on join in trading. so i think its not care about level of trading.. just do it .. make good strategy and trading..

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bisifentus View Post
    One thing i love in this market trading also is the ability that you trades the market and still maximizes what you want. If you are a smart trader, you can be conserving your money till the day you will get surer market, by this you can risk big and still use tight stop loss.
    that was the desire of the traders ability that you trade the market and still maximize what you want maintaining and controlling emotions is a very wise action in taking the target and achieve success in the world of trading, then do control emotions

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i shall do that for the future business trading,every trader should have a magic plan for this,attractive levels are desire for him,so be attractive & smart for Forex business.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bisifentus View Post
    One thing i love in this market trading also is the ability that you trades the market and still maximizes what you want. If you are a smart trader, you can be conserving your money till the day you will get surer market, by this you can risk big and still use tight stop loss.
    yes very true what you said about this trade is also the ability of the market you are trading the market and still maximize what you want. If you are a smart trader, you can preserve your money until the day you will gain more market certainty, I was used to experiencing such

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faysal.nitu View Post
    yes i save my capital for more attractive level........... in this way i can give trade when i have big loss....... and also by saving capital we will get more backup for our balance...............
    my advice for a Newbie if you want to open a Forex account ought to open a demo account first to find out the characteristics of the movement of a pair and calculations lot, which will be very useful for managing money in the account in the traded, while discipline is necessary to minimize the loss, whether it's from the time we open a position or also set the number of lots. If it is financial arrangements and discipline we have already mastered you can move on to your account before trying standard account Cent
    Last edited by ardi_anduk; 2012-12-11 at 02:34 PM. Reason: correction

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 407 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)