+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 407 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned ucang-et is an unknown quantity at this point ucang-et's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that would be terribly correct as a result of i do save capital for a lot of read and create positive i get a superb confirmation before i place my order that would be the absolute best method i believe we could earn profit from the forex market throughout the day based mostly all over my understanding[COLOR="Silver"]

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hassan1989 is an unknown quantity at this point hassan1989's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Typically after we enter a trade forex market after some time we see more attractive levels capital. we are most positive on our trade will give us chance to enter more attractive trades and so increasing earning potential and chances.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramix is an unknown quantity at this point ramix's Avatar
    Thanks
    the main capital was indeed a good trading psychology. If money capital relative. capital despite big oney, will expire if not good psychology.

Member abcforex is on a distinguished road abcforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I agree with you but i would like to say that if you are good reader of the market chart than you will try to open your position , at that time if your prediction is not according to the market than your capital may be washed out so, we all of them try to save our capitals for better time to come for us.

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    most of us will not wait while we've been in front of the chart, because we see the benefits that can be created at any time do not have to wait for the opportunity. usually we wait too long for an opportunity so it would be very boring to wait.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is very correct because i do save capital for more view and make sure i get a very good confirmation before i place my order that is the very best way i think we can earn profit out of the forex market all day based on my understanding

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by livingtrade View Post
    its a very good idea to save the bonus that you get from the forum for the future tradingf ...by doing this you can increase your money in the tyrading account month by month and this will really helpful in earning large porofit
    I think this is a good idea. because the more we get substantial capital, it will make us more comfortable in doing trade. so if we can keep and use the bonus as a bonus it has a lot, I believe it will make us a chance to get greater profits. important to be patient in collecting bonuses, do not rush to trade just because they want a quick profit.

Member marymirella is on a distinguished road marymirella's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on the strategy. Some strategies uses only a single entry point, especially the short time trades, which are closed in 1-2 hours, and some strategies use second and sometimes even third entry points. If you use such a strategy which uses more entry points, you have to share out your capital into 2 or 3 parts to be able to open the new trades when they are needed.
    Find the broker company, which suits the the best by answering a few questions. - Broker Selection

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because of the fact that a bigger profits in the forex trading business also leads to a more attractive profits, we should increase our account balance as well. we could also use compounding of profits to achieve that.

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Yes, I do. Saving capital to increase my balance is one of my trading plan. I target to generate 30% of profit each month where i used to withdrawal 20% and the rest 10% is used for reinvestment again.
    Brother ap ki bohat achi soch hay waqai hum sub traders ko trading say jo profit hota hay tamam ka tamam naheen nikalwana chahiye us ka kuch hissa reinvestment kay liye lazmi rakhna chahiye takay jab acha capital jama ho jaye to phir apni trading ko improve ker sakain aur silver, gold aur crude oil ki trading bhi ker sakain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 407 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)