+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 407 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,560 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member dani123 is an unknown quantity at this point dani123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramix View Post
    the main capital was indeed a good trading psychology. If money capital relative. capital despite big oney, will expire if not good psychology.
    so emotions will determine our level of success in forex trading. I strongly agree with you Psikology trading may not be learned with certainty, but trading Psikology formed because we have gotten used to face a lot of pressure but we were able to survive.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is best for as all to save our capital since we are ones trading in the market we shold always not that forex is part of ou lives and we need to take good care of it .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sofeenevu View Post
    Yes, I do. Saving capital to increase my balance is one of my trading plan. I target to generate 30% of profit each month where i used to withdrawal 20% and the rest 10% is used for reinvestment again.
    it is very good strategy and in this way we can increase our capital every month but most of trader do not compounding capital .i think we should save capital for bad time . it can help us when we will receive margin call due to unsuccessful trading ,.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bayvin View Post
    I do the same as I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is attractive though I have some postiomn in the trade at other level or I have booked loss at earlier level,
    yes in every trading we must safe our margin as a backup when we get loss in order we did not get margin call...we must planned all before we trading ,,,never do something without a plan.. that just make you will lose,,,and also never over trade,,,it will reduce our money in holding loss too

Senior Member bayvin is an unknown quantity at this point bayvin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do the same as I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is attractive though I have some postiomn in the trade at other level or I have booked loss at earlier level,

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    capital is relatively, large and small are equally
    important how we deal with good market

Banned heru is on a distinguished road heru's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion It is a awfully smart plan to avoid wasting the bonus that you just get from the forum for the longer term mercantilism...by doing this you'll be able to increase your cash within the mercantilism account month by month and this can very useful in earning giant profit

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the level may fall suddenly and maybe you got a giant loss. other then in the event the capital isn't out to massive you'll look ahead to a lot of attracting level. it should positively amendment your capital if you really are lucky enough. utilizing a bulk capital it's higher out to create atiny low.

Banned saikat is an unknown quantity at this point saikat's Avatar
    Thanks
    We must maintain the capital management in a company where you can enter more than 3 5 to account and thus money and rich due to the level of more attractive to invest in the market exchange and often long-term, because it was a period during which the main objectives should be enough money exists, it is better to manage your account safely and save some capital from which are levels is much soon we can enter us shops and markets at this time.

Banned haggalla is on a distinguished road haggalla's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is a very good idea to save the bonus that you get from the forum for the future trading...by doing this you can increase your money in the tyrading account month by month and this will really helpful in earning large porofit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 356 of 407 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 354 355 356 357 358 366 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)