+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 407 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,550 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the forex currency trading business, we should remember that saving capitals for more attractive levels is achieved through compounding strategy. I rarely do this in my trading since forex is risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye question ko wise question naheen hay mary khyaal mian Attractive level kay liye margin save karna koi baree baat naheen hay kion kay aik trader aik trade par hi to poora margin use naheen karat aur esa karny say to apa k o aik hi trade main margin call mail jay gi jo kay koi wise trading naheen hay.

Banned aksay is an unknown quantity at this point aksay's Avatar
    Thanks
    might be able to learn 1 or 2 inkator as simple as MA and Bollinger Bands in ********.com later disan many indi explain how this works

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miyabi is an unknown quantity at this point miyabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    age is not an obstacle to success in forex trading ..
    what is important is the willingness to yourself mentally to face the real situation in the real account ..

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    farming in forex does have a big risk but if we are disciplined sure all problems will be solved with a good and successful outcome .

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i save capital for more attractive level............. because in forex market we can get a chance in any time....... so for that reason we have to save some amount for capital for those level...............

Junior Member dian safitri is an unknown quantity at this point dian safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do think the save capital for more attractive level is very true and should be done. I keep a stock as an investment in the future. In forex trading, it is important to save capital for future trade activities that could benefit a lot in the long run.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time it becomes very difficult to save my capital due to the emotional factor and i lose the balance but i am now trying to improve the performance by avoiding the mistakes that i have made in the past so that i will withdraw some capital and save it.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member gretongan is an unknown quantity at this point gretongan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this market trading too is that the ability which you trades the market and still maximizes whatever you wish. when you are a wise trader, by this you'll risk huge and still use tight stop loss

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i actually have good forecast for next level of any major currency pairs, i will be able to watch for that enticing level and save my capital for trading in which time. though this kinds of profit isn't attainable everyday, other then on few occasion we could get this kinds of chance in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 355 of 407 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)