+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 407 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    it does not matter if I personally learned from the cafe, because I and some of my friends were studying forex in the cafe at the beginning .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alam847 is an unknown quantity at this point alam847's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is one to success in the Forex business. If we use the money management trading without if we are hard to control your emotion. So money management can also be useful as a tool to control our emotion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tamaprat is an unknown quantity at this point tamaprat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always use the smallest lot for long-term capital because I have so little. so should also provide the space to get better markets so as to get the desired profit: D

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    no i am not saving my capital for the next attractive level. i trade as per my technical analysis. in this is include my stop loss and take profit. if i see other best siganl in any pair then i trade as per my money management rules.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true sir we can conserve our capital so that we could trade the better, so we will always get a lot of benefits so much so that I would gain substantial funds in my account

Banned Hardwork is an unknown quantity at this point Hardwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really ! I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable.so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.

Banned Saimun Ahamed is an unknown quantity at this point Saimun Ahamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother you also notice some level for save your deposit.If you take entry without follow any level then we loss our deposit.So we need follow this.Many many thanks brother for share your nie post.

Senior Member passion is an unknown quantity at this point passion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it does happens at periods that we are into a business and there are better stages and we think we would have patiently waited.It is better to hang on for right access stages to get into a business but that has to be made the decision by a investor depending on his research and research.

Senior Member dartofx is an unknown quantity at this point dartofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll keep my capital good. most new traders will suffer losses, many of them underestimate forex assumption that forex is very simple and easy, feeling too confident will destroy you. more so if you are so obsessed with the aim of you who want to instantly become the new rich. then you will be finished

Banned kheya is on a distinguished road kheya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Successfully it does come sometimes which we tend to are inside that trade and also there are right level and also we tend to think there would be waited. It was improve to wait for straight accessibility stage to be able to enter that trade yet with to be decided via a trader depending on his analysis as well as scientific studies.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 407 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 402 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)