+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 407 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    in the last 3 month i make some good profit in my trading and i do not with draw the profit any time . every time i transfer the profit in my PayPal account and when i reached to the 700$ profit then i deposit all of the profit in a new insta-forex account for real trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned reazforex is on a distinguished road reazforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah, its right, sometimes we tend to think there are both the decent levels for you to bring admittance but we tend to bring losses because of unprediction among the pair step. But I always experience no cost to trade in EURJPY since it is low risk selecting alongside 12000 according to me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    All they want is your most return on investment. That is not lost not win he he. So that business will continue. When traders run out of funds means not one broker but he had to fix the system he uses to generate profit.

Banned vanes is an unknown quantity at this point vanes's Avatar
    Thanks
    well, i will never increase my risk if i never increase my capital, to do more attractive level, i think we will need more margin, more capital, then if we want to do it, we must increase our capital first

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe we do not work hard without this forex maximum results take a long time and the sacrifice of capital and time will be paid at a glance

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan bilkul zyada capital se acha profit haail ho sekta hai aur profit k chances bhi zyada hotay hai lakin us k liye aap ki startegy aur analysis bhi acha hona chahye tab hi aap ko profit ho sekta hai ...

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeko View Post
    I enter the trade on the attractive levels only. these strong levels if the price break through them it is a big chance that we can make profit from the break out , I take 10 pips only and get out and enter again with the next breakout
    i agree with you that great chance that we can make a profit from the break out clear we must enter the market in accordance with the trading needs of our system but usually the best time is when the market is open session will stabilize price movements

Senior Member Zeko is an unknown quantity at this point Zeko's Avatar
    Thanks
    I enter the trade on the attractive levels only. these strong levels if the price break through them it is a big chance that we can make profit from the break out , I take 10 pips only and get out and enter again with the next breakout

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Saimun Ahamed View Post
    Yes brother you also notice some level for save your deposit.If you take entry without follow any level then we loss our deposit.So we need follow this.Many many thanks brother for share your nie post.
    i suggested exactly the same with your opinion note a certain level to keep your deposit if you take admission without following any level then we lose the deposit clear we must enter the market in accordance with the trading needs of our system but usually the best time is when the market is open session will stabilize price movements

Banned pavais is an unknown quantity at this point pavais's Avatar
    Thanks
    But the spirit is still there and now little to fix any shortcomings before. Absolutely true that experience that makes people able to survive in life. The proof is a lot of rich people but he's not smart. But they are smart and always learn from the experience of his life.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 407 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 361 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)