+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 407 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned fxboy is an unknown quantity at this point fxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes that is very correct because i do save capital for more view and make sure i get a very good confirmation before i place my order that is the very best way i think we can earn profit out of the forex market all day based on my understanding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with less capital to do long trade you have to save capital to trade in long term. if you have less capital and you put the trade after loss your should trade with small lot size to fullfil your previous losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Subramaniam is an unknown quantity at this point Subramaniam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, i do a similar as i never use a little more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade ensuring that i will enter the market in the event the level is engaging though i even have a few position within the whole trade at different level or i even have booked loss at earlier level,

Banned rohomot is an unknown quantity at this point rohomot's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to maintain control of the capital in a society where there are more than 5 3 account and so will have the money and are abundant in the investment account more attractive levels of the market, often for a long time that needs a period of time to achieve goals, as well as the abundance of available capital (in the field)

Banned robinhaq is an unknown quantity at this point robinhaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Attractive levels do not come frequently. A trader always has to wait for that moment and should save capital to trade then.

Banned kimtahu is an unknown quantity at this point kimtahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    of nhien.toi is a small investor, I do not have a lot of money in the account. so I chose the solution to enhance capital accumulation, which is not drained and always retained profits for investment in the next trade. ray owning a large amount will help me get a chance to earn big profits. we can not always be the small investor if you want to be rich with forex.

Banned kakalot is an unknown quantity at this point kakalot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always like to have more money in your account, it helps me more confidence in trading forex.same time, it creates the opportunity for me to earn greater profits.so I never withdraw all profits, I often leave part to raise capital and to prevent failure may occur at a later time

Senior Member nhatban is on a distinguished road nhatban's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have made ​​the decision of an investor depends on his study and research ... . It is better to delay the period of access to get into a business ... it can happen in that time we have a business and have a better stage and we think that we will wait patiently

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is supposed to be able to maintain a cadre of capital to stay afloat retain capital in the business of forex trading, a trader is required to understand how to survive in the world of forex trading course with a very good financial management and thus regularly then the trader would be able to maintain its capital

Senior Member hatien is an unknown quantity at this point hatien's Avatar
    Thanks
    have made ​​the decision of an investor depends on their studies and research .... It is better to delay period to get access to a business ... itcan occur at the time that we have a business and have a better stage and we think that we will wait patiently

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 407 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 399 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)