+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 407 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast
Results 3,461 to 3,470 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    जब तक हम आंकडों से पहले हमें यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए एक अवसर सुनिश्चित करने के आदर्श को ज्यादातर बाजार बंद करने या उसे भी हैं, क्योंकि जब fluctuative और अप्रत्याशित तथा बाजार में अभी भी नहीं कर सकता, हमें यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए विवरण देखने के लिए अपनी स्थिति को सही रास्ता है और इसलिए यह बेहतर पर आयोजित करने की आवश्यकता नहीं होती है, हम इतनी जल्दी में जोखिम को कम करने के लिए मार्ग है, और यह भी

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned PiterRobin is an unknown quantity at this point PiterRobin's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is higher to manage your account well and save capital as there ar persistently once there are far better levels once we've got performed out trades and that we will enter the markets at that point.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aksay is an unknown quantity at this point aksay's Avatar
    Thanks
    but at least if there are all the necessary tools will facilitate us in trade
    and easily find something that maybe we need

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you,, should it in this trade must be done by all the traders are trying to develop trading capital, but all was done in accordance with the development skills with existing trade and this can make us better.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    for me is better saving my profit on my moneybox or on my iwallet
    i'm sure you are wondering why, every one must be thinking more capital it's mean more profit we will get.. yes it's true, but for me better i collect my capital on my iwallet for make it save
    for example if trading on and put the profit on our account, then the market going wild and hostile at last we got MC.. if we only collect the profit on account for sure we will lost all of it
    but if save it on iwallet we still got capital for trade on next step

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is the wrong way should be to invest in the business in bulk or in a certain amount of what we need to move on our ability to trade and how we can control in the trade is important to be owned by merchant.

Junior Member anggin is an unknown quantity at this point anggin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i will save my capital. many times i just cut loss if i dont want to get margin call. but i must make analysis first, whether the price will more trending or not, then i will make decision to hold or cut loss

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    we have to make sure before make a decision until we see the right time to enter the market or also to close it, because when there are many fluctuative and volatile and in the market, we still can not make it sure to see the right direction as our guide to make a position and so it is better to wait for it, we do not need so rush , and this is the way to reduce the risk too

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not saving my capital for more long term or attractive ways . we should do the tradings according to the professional traders so that our capital should grow and with the proper money management the capital will grow other wise it will lose

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    however we should always use a good capital management in the trade. because the management is very important in every forex trading. management that will allow us to correct the use of our capital. so of course we will never experience the loss of capital that are too large. and it will make us able to survive well in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 347 of 407 FirstFirst ... 247 297 337 345 346 347 348 349 357 397 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)