+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 407 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,460 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also like that in trade, sellau looking for the best moment to use a lot bigger, so I'll save my capital when no one moment that was really good for my trading strategy, even if it's not a good moment, I would not trade. but of course I'm always in a good money management. because I'm sure as any market conditions, there is likely I will experience losses in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by widia View Post
    of course I'll do it, I would always save my capital when trading, because I really believe I would have trouble one day, therefore I had to prepare the capital so that I can face the difficulties I will encounter in the next day,
    every trader should always learn to trade forex, prepare trading systems for the use and analysis of capital and appropriate management considered the movement to reduce the risk of loss if there is an error analysis of trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jonyrhm is on a distinguished road jonyrhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex robot business comes with critical forex blog trading centers at London and also New York. This is the sole marketplace all by means of the planet that is working 24 hrs each day, five nights weekly.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i like it that i should not invest all the money in the forex and i should try to invest some money in the forex so that we should be able to generate some good profit and if we lost then we should have the chance to invest some money in forex.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi bhai main kabhi bhi kamaya hua profit account ko badhane ke liye chodta nahi hun bas trading karke turant hi sare profit withdraw kar leta hun aur fir withdraw successful hone par hi main trade karta hun jo ki mera profit secure kar deta hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Junior Member fransiska is an unknown quantity at this point fransiska's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saving money is mandatory, we should have to routinely do this every month, we at least be able to manage our money properly, so the margin call will be hard to get close to us, would not it be awful if we are pursued by the name of margin call simply because it is not a safety

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the best way to trade is based on money management, we can conserve capital, if we are good money management, saving capital is also based on the strategies we use to get more interesting future, each trader possessed its own strategy to conserve capital and be able to make a greater profit.

Senior Member widia is an unknown quantity at this point widia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course I'll do it, I would always save my capital when trading, because I really believe I would have trouble one day, therefore I had to prepare the capital so that I can face the difficulties I will encounter in the next day,

Banned mantok is an unknown quantity at this point mantok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I also have a friend who used to play in the cafe,
    now he has given a laptop and no internet facilities, all purchased with forex income

Senior Member sheilahawari is an unknown quantity at this point sheilahawari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    save capital is one of the most appropriate form of management as a trader, I myself always doing rescue capital, because I truly believe that I have limited ability, so saving money is something that is obligatory,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 346 of 407 FirstFirst ... 246 296 336 344 345 346 347 348 356 396 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)