+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 407 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast
Results 3,441 to 3,450 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman is a jewel in the rough indra nurman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a sensible trader it will not look thus smart out to sit up for a very long time for a lot of enticing level. as a result of the level may fall suddenly and you'll got a giant loss. however in case the capital isn't out to giant you might want to sit up for a lot of attracting level. it should positively amendment your capital if you're lucky enough. utilizing a bulk capital it's higher to take atiny low however continuous profit as an alternative to out to wait long time for a lot of enticing level.
    The Power of consistent
    The Best Pattern | Antechno | App Android Market

Member decapriyo is an unknown quantity at this point decapriyo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by putro View Post
    even we want to increase our ballance, i think we still need to withdrawl some our profit. because if we use all profit to increase our capital, once we blown our account, we will lose all money that we ever got
    I could not agree more with you. yes, we still need to withdrawl some our profit. because just like what you said, if we use all profit to increase our capital, once we blown our account, we will lose all money that we ever got.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sazad is an unknown quantity at this point sazad's Avatar
    Thanks
    regardless of our capital mending our own trading future,
    let us experience with continuous trading and profit could hheheheh

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member putro is an unknown quantity at this point putro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    I use the strategy of compounding, I will use the profit to add balance. and I could use a large lot size. I want my account to grow, and a great asset. but I also try to minimize the risk, in order to generate consistent profit
    even we want to increase our ballance, i think we still need to withdrawl some our profit. because if we use all profit to increase our capital, once we blown our account, we will lose all money that we ever got

Banned mjunaid04 is an unknown quantity at this point mjunaid04's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me we have to not take risk if we we the attractive level in the forex then we have to control our selves and we have to be no greeedy as we all know that greed is only loss so dont loose your mind and save you capital and dont take so many risks

Banned anjan1987 is an unknown quantity at this point anjan1987's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is really operable to patronage with gnomish lots only so that our experience relic in our check and we human statesman city to agape trades at solon charismatic levels because when we ingenuous big lot trades the at the abstraction of fascinating levels we don't bonk sufficiency city to gaping positions

Senior Member Abdulrehman is on a distinguished road Abdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well for a good level in business you should save capital to invest if you really want to do business in forex

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the strategy of compounding, I will use the profit to add balance. and I could use a large lot size. I want my account to grow, and a great asset. but I also try to minimize the risk, in order to generate consistent profit

Senior Member kang_gum is an unknown quantity at this point kang_gum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Perhaps the most appropriate information is that a forex business activities that are heavy and need the knowledge and discipline is very high, this is because the tradernya are trying to analyze where the direction of price movement will move
    This is indeed why naah forex business it is considered severe, because we should be able to analyze a price movement, and "predict" where a price will move

Banned liezang is an unknown quantity at this point liezang's Avatar
    Thanks
    and the reality could be largely a failure for not being able to have the system and are not able to run it with discipline, if you have this then it will end in failure

+ Reply to Thread
Page 345 of 407 FirstFirst ... 245 295 335 343 344 345 346 347 355 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)