+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 407 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned crux9 is on a distinguished road crux9's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi member, yes i save my profits to make my capital as huge as i can. because i can see big opportunities here in forex that can be achieve with a huge or somehow big capital. i withdraw really small profit and try to make huge my capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member miyabi is an unknown quantity at this point miyabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    when negative news still floating in our previous OP how?

Sometimes this mob avoided because there is still OP position and would not bear close minus in our OP.

I usually let the SL or TP would touch when the news release, and I did not close the previous OP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ashvi will become famous soon enough ashvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Either its our attitude or not always saving the capital money for more attractive levels is a good option because trading by this way we can make some really good number of pips. Thats why having more free margin is very much important while trading in the forex market. I make sure that i always have some free margin left for trading.

Member masnah is an unknown quantity at this point masnah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we all know the forex market is very risky and not suitable for people who do not dare to try the risk, so be careful when dealing with this market, because it is very big loss but when we won very favorable.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thank that it is a good trick I must say and observe the capital any way isn't like a perfect condition of the trade. See the market know how u will move saw not. Anyone open the Pro or newbie, place takes risks. Professional traders are losing money for the influence of many factors beyond the market's best inspiration. Thank you very much.

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont think i withdraw some of my balance i think i should withdraw if i have somethign to buy in real life and i think better to me to compound the balance and profit so in the future i can earn more using bigger lot size but not immediatelly using it

Member bombastic is on a distinguished road bombastic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to conserve capital, I always try to look at a longer price movements, and trying to get the price movement from the beginning, so I can get the maximum benefit.

Banned ed1suryanto is an unknown quantity at this point ed1suryanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    very true you said we have a lot of capital to save us when we were not sure would take the position that we have nothing to lose if we are sure will take trading positions then we could take the position that according to sya.

Banned jerawat is an unknown quantity at this point jerawat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by putro View Post
    even we want to increase our ballance, i think we still need to withdrawl some our profit. because if we use all profit to increase our capital, once we blown our account, we will lose all money that we ever got
    compound our profit is the best way to increase our capital and our profit. but we should withdraw our profit to get more motivation and also avoid us from greed. we should be patient to compound our profit, and ot rush to make big profit. we can manage the good trades in the market with the good and easy strategy for more better tradings.

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    The capital management company, where we have more than 3 accounts so often we have a lot of money and foreign exchange markets into account the level of the most attractive investment, and you may not have to maintain a long-term, because the purpose of the head, as a means to achieve redundancy available (margin ) when required

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 407 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 354 394 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)