+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 407 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aginama View Post
    you 'd practice to trade with small lots only so that our loss remains in our control and we have more capital to open trades at more attractive levels because when we open big lot trades the at the time of attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions for dealing.
    It should be a trader collecting profits and adding the result of profits because if a trader's capital the greater the margin will become the model was strong, and the use can also be a lot bigger, which will be obtained by trading with very large capital large, then we will feel something different
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned aksay is an unknown quantity at this point aksay's Avatar
    Thanks
    for half a year I also experienced a period of learning that contains many los forek and then until they run out of capital to zero dollars for min that irregular and let the long wait back again BUT TURNED OUT MORE mistaken AND FINALLY BE OUT OF CAPITAL FOR LOS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member alomgir766 is an unknown quantity at this point alomgir766's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, I never use more than 5-10% of my capital in any trade so that I can enter the market when the level is attractive though I have some position in the trade at other level. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I often save capital for more attractive levels because all the time is not for trading and we have to wait for the particular level and signals for trading in forex and for this I am also saving my capital

Banned syamsidar is an unknown quantity at this point syamsidar's Avatar
    Thanks
    trader who was desperate and gave up and stopped in the middle of the road meant he early foray into the world of forex do not understand exactly what is forex and risk factors that will be faced in the forex. and the factors supporting the success in forex.

Senior Member vokko is an unknown quantity at this point vokko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that if you are good reader of the market chart than you will try to open your position , at that time if your prediction is not according to the market than your capital may be washed out so, we all of them try to save our capitals for better time to come for traders.

Banned jack_dip is an unknown quantity at this point jack_dip's Avatar
    Thanks
    For each track rights to treatment for very nominal investment, we believe you that the glass, as well as provide us with opportunities to access more attractive. Analysis and judgment, according to the study, is a businessman, but you can also choose the right approach to deal with the opportunity to visit the many benefits.

Senior Member aginama is an unknown quantity at this point aginama's Avatar
    Thanks
    you 'd practice to trade with small lots only so that our loss remains in our control and we have more capital to open trades at more attractive levels because when we open big lot trades the at the time of attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions for dealing.

Banned sweetc123 is on a distinguished road sweetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i have to save capital for attractive time . if u have trade with low capital it will have sufficent capital for left in ur account so that when u find more attractive time trade always for such time .

Member handofgod is an unknown quantity at this point handofgod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ed1suryanto View Post
    very true you said we have a lot of capital to save us when we were not sure would take the position that we have nothing to lose if we are sure will take trading positions then we could take the position that according to sya.
    I did my compound to balance forex trading, because of the store and continued to add my profits into capital stock will make me more UAT hold margins and the use of lots in each tradingpun will be greater adjusted to money management that I use, it will be very interesting .. I get the benefits could be larger
    KILL SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 343 of 407 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 341 342 343 344 345 353 393 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)