+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 407 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,947 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    If you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits.
    Low capital par hamesha low lot trading karenge, to mere hisaab se margin call face nahi hoga, aur aisa karne se humara capital bhi safe rahega, aur kuch na kuch profits bhi humko milta rahega bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    we may lose hundreds of dollars without the stress ... it helps us to learn with a demo account, then hone your trading post with the results, and then if already felt confident and capable and proven, start trading with private money ... greetings successful ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kucai bilai is an unknown quantity at this point kucai bilai's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in the forex business we would not be able to save capital, since the amount of capital the greater the advantage of the forex business. but as a beginner I have not been able to use a large capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vegazuz is an unknown quantity at this point vegazuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it had to conserve capital to trade forex, because with very little capital then we can trade forex with a good trading psychology. because we were too scared to lose in the forex trading business.

Member myname is on a distinguished road myname's Avatar
    Thanks
    or the long term, is we have to keep the capital that we have. for more levels. capital are in store for the long term is expected to be able to sustain in the long term as well

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use the strategy of compounding, so when he gets a profit, I do not do cash withdrawal. I want to raise capital for trading, and could use a big lot size. I use a safe strategy

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do, because when we menipisa equity and nearly a margin call, I could do with a way to inject funds in the account, so as not margincall, then I can also save by using a lot of small to fit my trading plan

Senior Member mircle is an unknown quantity at this point mircle's Avatar
    Thanks
    do not expect immediate success in this business. People wrote rail business takes time to build the business as well as forex. There's no short cut to become rich. but invest in the correct place in the forex.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    normally you don't need this as what you actually need is a good money management strategy that allows you to trade comfortably and yet allowing enough free margins on your account with which you can open more trade

Senior Member Farooq787 is on a distinguished road Farooq787's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hona tu aisa hi chahiye kay hamain apna capital achi moves kay liye save ker kay rakhna chahiye laikin ziada ter trader bagair sochay samjhay bus trade per trade lagatay chalay jatay hain jis ki waja say unka sara capital loss mein chala jata hay aur jab achi move milti hay tu phir capital naheen hota ic liye hamesha small lot size use kerna chahiye aur risk management ka bhi khiyal rakhna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 407 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)