+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 407 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Koi bhi trader sara capital aur margin aik trade main risk karna afford naheen kar sakta, aap ko aik trade par to apny capital kay 2% say 3% hi risk karna hota hay aur aap ka remaining capital aap kisi bhi level par use kar sakty ho.

Senior Member anytimejancok is an unknown quantity at this point anytimejancok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Truly to mention i'm glad with my current position and that i haven't any arrange to increase my capital or, my level. I simply fastened associate degree quantity for my capital, if I got loss than i recover it from my personal credit and once I earn profit I withdraw the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no answer to create cash all time i have been questioning why, in any fields together with the forex market, solely atiny low range of individuals has ever achieved greatness whereas the bulk don't. therefore some key purpose cant be safe moment to enter in market simply because market can decide once it'll retrace from some levels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fehong is an unknown quantity at this point fehong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should we do choose the right time for us, as my own experience when we trade and suddenly was an event then my trading so messy, because we can not our position. and did no more than 5 hours a day.

Senior Member happyjoe is an unknown quantity at this point happyjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    I normally do that .sometimes i dont even enter any trade just wait for a good set up in the chart. Even when i go on long position, i still save some amount of capital in case i see a clean move. When that happens, i place a trade immediately.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is a very good aoption that you have to save some money for an attractive level because you are never be shore about the forex market so you have to save money for an attractive level because there is no chance to loss opportunity in forex

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Low capital par hamesha low lot trading karenge, to mere hisaab se margin call face nahi hoga, aur aisa karne se humara capital bhi safe rahega, aur kuch na kuch profits bhi humko milta rahega bhai.
    yes ,if a trader have low capital then he must use small risk in his trades and if he is using small risk then it will be easy for him to earn some constant income per month from forex and it will also increase his experience .

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hameesha trading apnay capital kay hisaab say karna chayi.kam capital may kam lots say trade karna chayi.agar aap kay pass capital zeydaa hai too phar aap 1 lot ya 1 say zeydaa kaa risk lay saktay hoo.agar aap money managements koo follow kar kay trade karoo gay too aap profit bee earn karoo gay or aap kaa capital bee save rahay gaa.or aap koo seekhnay kaa mooqa bee millay gaa.

Banned isd is an unknown quantity at this point isd's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you want to deal with less capital at any time, to find a much more attractive that you always that you are in your account so you can make a profit with a deal more than usual or if I will have enough capital to allow better .

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually do not! I actually do not really Kakalina the market for the proper occasion can be handy for their own help. All round, 5% in the discuss investment capital, the complete I think, in addition to My spouse and i start to see the market place dealing income in addition to occasion to do this target, there is lots of money (margin), as much connected with Forex may be the the majority of attractive long-term.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 341 of 407 FirstFirst ... 241 291 331 339 340 341 342 343 351 391 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)