+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 407 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,400 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not save any money to my account but i think this is good idea for us to have more good money to do the right tradings in the market. sometimes there are more opportunities in the market to do the right tradings but at that time we do not have the money so we should have some money in our account to get that opportunity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    made the decision to trade in forex by using minimal capital was not a problem and does not have to be a barrier for us to pursue this business ... the important thing we must understand the price movements and can produce consistent profits ... because even though the funds account we are big no guarantee that we will get a consistent profit if we do not understand the price movements in the forex market this ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Truly to say I am pleased with my current spot and I be inflicted with thumbs down preparation to boost my hub or, my level. I solely fixed an amount pro my hub, if I got loss than i recover it from my private confidence and as I earn profit I withdraw the profit.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Low capital par hamesha low lot trading karenge, to mere hisaab se margin call face nahi hoga, aur aisa karne se humara capital bhi safe rahega, aur kuch na kuch profits bhi humko milta rahega bhai.
    hanji hume hamesha low capital par low volume par trade karni chahiye aur hamesha stop loss use karna chahiye apne capital ko manage karke esse hamara account bhi burst hone se bacha rahenga aur hamara margin call bhi safe rahenga..

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji ha hume capital ahe level ke liye save kar ke rakhna chahiye taki jab support aur resistance level ko pairs che leti hai tab trading ke liye acha mauka hume mil jata hai. Jyada tar scalper yeh chig nahi dekhte hai aur me bhi kabhi kabhi scalping ko dhyan me rakhte huye yeh chig miss kar jata hu.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree
    if you wish to profit massive in a relatively a lot of quickly thus we've to be prepared massive capital as well .
    if capital puppy, want massive profits during a short time to the ocean thus it .
    think of risk likewise as our ability to focus on a profit that's not too excessive,

Banned ali002 is on a distinguished road ali002's Avatar
    Thanks
    conserving the capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best calculations the pros also lose money because the market is influence by so many factors which are beyond a traders limits..and I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15% instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, i have learned my lessons.

Senior Member kukuruyuk is an unknown quantity at this point kukuruyuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    If given the choice of minimal capital and invest in PAMM or trading with EA, my advice if the trader in question still lay better in the first invest in PAMM. While awaiting the results of investments could study PAMM conquer EA or manual learning strategies. If like it, can science, investment is also produced.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, sometimes we keep our funds so that when we get the funds we could open a position with a large lot, but based on my experience, when profit was great, I can give advice pull funds from the broker / withdraw and save it in a local bank account or to buy property and other investments

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fehong View Post
    should we do choose the right time for us, as my own experience when we trade and suddenly was an event then my trading so messy, because we can not our position. and did no more than 5 hours a day.
    yes it is true, indeed I think it is a good way to trade. because after all it is better to trade with the good and the right moment. because after all, does not every time the market showed a good moment for trade. so as to minimize the risk, we must know the diamana and when the market will show the condition and the moment which is good for our trade, so we have a greater chance of getting profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 340 of 407 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 338 339 340 341 342 350 390 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)