+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 407 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member manerhsay856 is an unknown quantity at this point manerhsay856's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I do the same as I never used more and more than 5-10% of my capitals in any trade so that I can enters the markets when the level is attractives though I have some postiomnes in the trades at others level or I have booked loss at earlier levels !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    remember, if you do not invest the time with the maximum growth of the tree is planted right was not good enough so that even grown '
    but the harvest will be less than the maximum. heee

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zindabazarcity is an unknown quantity at this point zindabazarcity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best way to trade is based on money management, we can conserve capital, if we are good money management, saving capital is also based on the strategies we use to get more interesting future, each trader possessed its own strategy to conserve capital and be able to make a greater profit.,Thank you for good thread.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I think the best way to trade is based on money management, we can conserve capital, if we are good money management, saving capital is also based on the strategies we use to get more interesting future, each trader possessed its own strategy to conserve capital and be able to make a greater profit.,Thank you for good threa.

Senior Member markoto is an unknown quantity at this point markoto's Avatar
    Thanks
    whose names share this great experience,
    because the experience is a good teacher,
    especially a beneficial experience sharing.

Member muj_jaan is an unknown quantity at this point muj_jaan's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I do. I always keep some capital to get for more. It is good to wait until the price move to our desired position, whether to open buy position or sell position. the most important things here, we must have the patience to wait to enter the market. and I always keep some capital to get the extra benefit. I often wait until the price to go up to do a sell or the price to go very down to do a buy. Sometimes I have been successful, sometimes I have not been successful to do so.

Member mkodaw is an unknown quantity at this point mkodaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that there are better levels and we think we would have waited.I also see that it is better to wait for a right entry levels to enters a trades but that has to be decided by a traders based on his analysis and a study !

Banned liezang is an unknown quantity at this point liezang's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can further one's knowledge with this forum, and especially from this thread,
    which is the key to good farming ... thanks mate ..

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    when it surrendered can be said to fail, but if there is still a passion for learning that has not failed, there is still a chance

Banned humayon is an unknown quantity at this point humayon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is very easy and profitable. You can open the trades 20 times, we should not use that much if markets are not under a storm - so it would be a quite safe game. We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market. Well it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade. Good luck.........

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    capital is the most important and well working and well established market of these kind of trades. working these kind of markes it relevant for everything to work. there are so many ways people understand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 407 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 346 386 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)