+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 407 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned kabir8520 is an unknown quantity at this point kabir8520's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly that there is no answer to created a cash all times i have been questioning why, in any fields together with the forex markets, solely atiny low range of the individuals has ever achieved greatness whereas the bulked don't !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wrooney007 is an unknown quantity at this point wrooney007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it is the story most of the time. now a days i am making capital. i want to invest a big capital to take more out of the trade. till now i have traded with the low capital and that has been good for me. it is good to save your capital for the better times in the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sehatx is on a distinguished road sehatx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by casio View Post
    good question...according to me we have to not take risk if we we the attractive level in the forex then we have to control our selves and we have to be no greeedy as we all know that greed is only loss so dont loose your mind and save you capital and dont take so many risks.
    can still the make trades with more convenient Because of the use of lots are not big using a large lot in the, sometimes there are opportunities that might come and attractive levels will come

Banned casio is an unknown quantity at this point casio's Avatar
    Thanks
    good question...according to me we have to not take risk if we we the attractive level in the forex then we have to control our selves and we have to be no greeedy as we all know that greed is only loss so dont loose your mind and save you capital and dont take so many risks.

Member mouhabganmil is an unknown quantity at this point mouhabganmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The saving money is mandatory, we should have to routinely do this every month, we at least be ables to managed ours money properly, so the margin call will be hardest to getted closed to us, would not it be awful if we are pursued by the name of the margin call simply because it is not too safety really !

Member sahdmwa2013 is an unknown quantity at this point sahdmwa2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that There is some times when i close my orders, i think about this. From my chartes, i can see others points for a saving money but that time i can not controled myself and getted in markets early than my caculation for entries !

Banned realking32 is an unknown quantity at this point realking32's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do save capital to enter at this key levels and i think every trader should save their capital amount and the trader every times gets a clear picture of the market when they enter a trade so you should always save a few trades to re-enter.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is called compounding yes i think i do compounding like any other trader will survive for long period and to earn more than th efirst so i think compounding is good but dont increasing lot size too significanly

Senior Member zam is an unknown quantity at this point zam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zindabazarcity View Post
    I think the best way to trade is based on money management, we can conserve capital, if we are good money management, saving capital is also based on the strategies we use to get more interesting future, each trader possessed its own strategy to conserve capital and be able to make a greater profit.,Thank you for good thread.

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

I think the best way to trade is based on money management, we can conserve capital, if we are good money management, saving capital is also based on the strategies we use to get more interesting future, each trader possessed its own strategy to conserve capital and be able to make a greater profit.,Thank you for good threa.
    Money management is good to implemented to survive in forex trading. Always maintain our money management will keep us more relax and enjoy because it will avoid us from margin call risk

Banned aksay is an unknown quantity at this point aksay's Avatar
    Thanks
    overview of forex trading like a bird who first learned to fly he would form a graph rise first then fall down fall rapidly and he was trying to flap its wings eventually rose ****ually and freely fly ... mostly as drops fall and die .... Come learn flutter freely let loose our control the world ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 407 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)