+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 407 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,330 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned nabicp is an unknown quantity at this point nabicp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well it happens in time we have a better level in the trade, and we thought we would have been waiting for the right trade item level and wait until it is better, but that his analysis is based on the research are determined by the seller.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned parvez is an unknown quantity at this point parvez's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you trade with less capital it will always have sufficient capital left in your account so that at any time you find much attractive levels or a better opportunity you can always trade more and make profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member damado is an unknown quantity at this point damado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i did not save more attractive capital but the thing is that we should have the good analysis in the market well for more better tradings. if we know how to place the well trades then we can get the more excellent money from the market.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    in a trade, I do not wait for conditions that allow me to use a lot more, because I think, however, market conditions, there is always a chance we would be wrong in predicting its movement, so that it becomes a loss. so my principle in trade, in any market, I will always use good money management, so I do not overdo the use my capital.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    What really determines the level of your profits when you have a good trading strategy is the amount of capital employed for trading. In the case where the market condition is not clear, i would save my capital and wait for the right time before trading.

Member lulu50 is an unknown quantity at this point lulu50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you will have to observe everything with some good ways and always make it happen on different levels to. people always have all these kind of making a lot of good surgers and understanding lvels of trading.

Senior Member perez is an unknown quantity at this point perez's Avatar
    Thanks
    it was hard not easy for me trading system modifications others
    on the one hand, we got a science of translation TS person, but that became difficult for me is in its application
    who have TS must have sensed the advantages and disadvantages, while we only see the new translation and trying to apply the condition that certainly not the same as those of the owners of TS that we try to follow and modification

Member forextool is an unknown quantity at this point forextool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Big capital allows us to gain a big advantage though with minimal capital but I think it still needs to prove the time, would still continue to stick with the system as it is and will continue to be a growing capital

Senior Member oming is an unknown quantity at this point oming's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, of course .... because the capital that I can later use to half the daily trading capital, and the rest I use it when the price was good and going market trends. for an added bonus, I will continue to send post on this forum for my use as additional capital in the future after I berpenglaman forex.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    conserving the funding by any means is a superb ploy i ought to say, but there isn't any such thing since the perfect problems to industry. the market is really a see saw u can never know where it is going to move. everyone, be an expert or the newvie, swallows a risk throughout opening a posture. inspite regarding his very best calculations the good qualities also lose money because industry is impact by so many factors which can be beyond the traders boundaries.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 333 of 407 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 331 332 333 334 335 343 383 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)