+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 407 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member Empress is on a distinguished road Empress's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its benefit in the starting of the day and its simple benefit dapatin kebelakangan his day .. gan thanks for the details and story
    the losing soul buddies ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i have always try to have good money management and always try to keep some capital sapare some capital for some attractive level and try to used the capital at the right time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ham is an unknown quantity at this point ham's Avatar
    Thanks
    already seen that greed still control the minds ... konsistenitas discipline and test it in my after reaching 1 year can be consistent, then the trader can be said traders who have been consistent, but that was still a few months, I am still not sure if the trader was able to actually consistently so.

Senior Member reynald is an unknown quantity at this point reynald's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course we must save our capital for more attractive trading, we dont know whether the market will against us or not, when it happened we must prepare our margin to enough for attractive trading

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I save my capital for more attractive levels to trade.I believe in trading whenever I get strong signals from trading,so I trade only when big economic reports and news are released.On their release I easily get movement of 40-50 pips.

Banned fxtop is an unknown quantity at this point fxtop's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's foremost to limit profit and loss in each one transaction as in attendance is veto individual who might trade well with no mild money management. Don't be greedy with making target which is relentless to achieve and unrealistic in favor of our current capabilities.

Senior Member shompa is an unknown quantity at this point shompa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ForFoReX1 View Post
    We have to maintain capital management in a firm where we can not enter more than 3 5 for the account and so we will have money and abundant in the account to invest in the levels of the most attractive in the currency market and often be in the long run because it needs a period of time to achieve the goals as well as to the abundance in the head money available (Margin)
    You are rightmost by managing our capital in a right mode and investing emotional turn symmetrical if we are most affirmative on our swap will furnish us possibleness to begin many magnetic trades and so accelerative earning possibleness and chances.

Banned shint is an unknown quantity at this point shint's Avatar
    Thanks
    when adjusting the conditions in the market I do not agree. because the name that the market can not be sure how how later. The most that can be customized just modif the same conditions or of traders style itself. scalping, long term, swing or intraday

Senior Member burton is an unknown quantity at this point burton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must manage our risk and our money. in attractive level we must be more becareful and dont use big lot when we must make new orders. we must know when we must cut loss manually if we already set our risk

Banned mustafain is an unknown quantity at this point mustafain's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i make a proper plan for next trade and try for little and not going for big or greed and greed is always bad for us and we have to be careful by that and learn first and then try for earning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 407 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 382 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)