+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 407 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think is desperately needed to save power in one of our trading capital reserves. to prevent things we do not want a certain level. and will be very useful to avoid the bankruptcy of our trading. The reserve fund is very useful as well though in a profit position. and we see a good opportunity. This we can use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tayebawey is an unknown quantity at this point tayebawey's Avatar
    egypt-ainshams-kafrelshorafa-st.13ahmad badawey-cegal
    Thanks
    think it's keeping capital is a well-managed method and therefore it can be maintained and more continuity within the forex market Mmayaty have good opportunities to do some merchant transactions and compensation in case of loss

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member skdahnwa is an unknown quantity at this point skdahnwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i will never increase my risk if i never increased my capitals, to do more attractive levels, i think we will need more margin, more capital, then if we want to do it, we must increase our capital firstly !!

Senior Member bader01 is an unknown quantity at this point bader01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Add to that there are regional trends, commercial loans, high levels of illumination, and we hope that we have done. Save for any entry level beginner is inserted into the appropriate trade in their countries in support of analysis and research.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sahuri View Post
    Trading experience, sounds interesting. A bus driver not will never enjoy the experience of the beautiful city of with just hearing the story of his friend. After all, the ends he had to come straight to town was wanting to know how true his story . as well as Forex, valuable experience gained when he was only in the entry with a BUY or SELL REAL account. Feel and Say!!!!!!
    We must try everything by our self. If we are never tried it. We will never know. Like you said, we must drive our own car and feel the wind of the road to know how the traffic is. So, Demo are not good, i am agree sir. Cause on demo we are trade on virtual world of money. We easy to make deposit and we are easy to control our emotions. That condition will be totally different if we are entry the real account. So, it was good if we are entry the real account for practice our mental and strategy.

Junior Member mashfiklabi001 is an unknown quantity at this point mashfiklabi001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's what happens, then we would have scars in the area of Commerce and there is a tendency to a higher level and we all expected. This is, in fact, a level of access to trade higher, but its support for analysis and research.

Member d.gdagda is an unknown quantity at this point d.gdagda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I know from my own experience about having a capital that has growned to a biggers and more attractives a levels is greater in the forex trading. This is basically because of the fact that in this business, we need huge capital to carry more trades, have more margins and make bigger profits !

Senior Member sahuri is an unknown quantity at this point sahuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading experience, sounds interesting. A bus driver not will never enjoy the experience of the beautiful city of with just hearing the story of his friend. After all, the ends he had to come straight to town was wanting to know how true his story . as well as Forex, valuable experience gained when he was only in the entry with a BUY or SELL REAL account. Feel and Say!!!!!!

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money in the trading account surely give you the indication of your success and i think its a good idea to collect and wait for the good attractive level of capital and then start tarding

Banned asif786 is on a distinguished road asif786's Avatar
    Thanks
    no on that time i do not put further trade on that time because i think that if i make better profit in one order then i must wait for market to put another order , because if you close your order and then you wanna put another order at the same time so i think it is danger for you every time and sometime may be you get profit in that way, i think best ways is that be care ful enter order and enter low risk may be we will save from big loss .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 407 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)