व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned siberian is an unknown quantity at this point siberian's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    33.10 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonuslover View Post
    It is very practical to trade with small lots only so that our loss remains in our control and we have more capital to open trades at more attractive levels because when we open big lot trades the at the time of attractive levels we don't have enough capital to open positions.
    It is important to have good money management because it will limit profit and loss in the forex account. It's important to have
    good lot size in each transaction because each transaction will have different chance of profits and losses because each transaction
    have different conditoin.

2. FC
    Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    288.30 USD
    Thanks
    It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    260.67 USD
    Thanks
    No main eysa nahi karta main to jo trade open karta hoon us ko properly end bhi karta hoon chahy woh kitni bhi lambhi ho jay main next chance kyliy pehla kabhi nahi chorta.

Member fxquest will become famous soon enough fxquest's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    309.60 USD
    Thanks
    I am in favour of spending little portion of the capital available on a trade at current level, and use rest for other opportunities may be we get better chances after some time to make profit.

Junior Member nona is an unknown quantity at this point nona's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    20.50 USD
    Thanks
    I work in all capital not save anything, but I work the management of capital, a strict 3% of the capital which kept me a lot of money to open the top of any deal on other levels, but I stand for good management of capital strength and open the two deals at the same time

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    74.30 USD
    Thanks
    I agree with you that some amount of your capital should be in reserve which is best for your trading and when ever you getting chance for doing trading then you will use your reserve capital for benefit.

Banned ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    6,761.04 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    It is better that we open one market order and then follow it to the letter till it hits TP or SL. Opening more trades because of more attractive profiting levels is never good since it actually makes us to over trade and then lose our trading balance.

Banned Thakur is an unknown quantity at this point Thakur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60.30 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    It depends on what you mean by more attractive levels. Do you mean that we stop the trade so that we can trade the more attractive levels? If that is the case, I will say no. Rather I let the first trade run and if in profit, I can take the more attractive trade when I get there.

Senior Member atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58 has a spectacular aura about atif58's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    659.04 USD
    Thanks
    If a trade has entered once then usually i do not monitor it continously ( to control my emotions ). But if i see the clear clues of of market movement in my direction and also the forecasts of other traders then i again enter a new trade in the same direction.
    Remember on thing while trading " Don not break your money management rules ".

11. PAMM
    Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    261.66 USD
    Thanks
    no, once i've got the profit, i will straightly withdraw it. i could do this because when i start the trading, i know i have proper capital and no need to add the amount.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 375 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast