+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 407 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,950 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member cesha is an unknown quantity at this point cesha's Avatar
    Thanks
    the target must exist either alone or in the form of profit pips all its traders depending of course which is suitable for us if only just and in accordance with the emotion

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eliotfx is an unknown quantity at this point eliotfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    the trade is I always wait an attractive market movements. because while it is a good time to trade and make a profit. indeed we should be patient in waiting for the forex trading market conditions in accordance with our strategy. so it will make us have a greater opportunity to profit and minimize risk. it is very important in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member korek is an unknown quantity at this point korek's Avatar
    Thanks
    the risk is always there, and can not be avoided, so traders should manage risk, so the amount of profit that is accumulated in a week or a month is greater profit

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes some times i do it but most of the time i put my all money in one trade which is very wrong strategy but greed becomes heavy on my mind and put all the risk on one trade which some times suffered lot of losses.

Banned pro.grets is an unknown quantity at this point pro.grets's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    do you save capital for more attractive level?

Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I think you better keep your profit in another account so that when we get the loss in the account we still do not fully backup and loss because it was locking in profit and withdraw profits had to be secure and relaxed when mandapatkan loss in trading, then we can use the profit to get our needs in forex trading and other

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    do you save capital for more attractive level?

Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    I think that you can do with a fixed lot size lot or you use compounding strategy, but my advice is when you enter the market and make profit in your trading, you should withdraw your profit and you can spend for your trading needs, so that you can immediately feel the results of this work forex trading

Member udoio is an unknown quantity at this point udoio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes waiting shows that we can usually effective in a pot and will be much better for you and many of us believe that we still want to. It is best to wait to facilitate the correct amount in the agreement, however, will have to be regulated by an investor dependent on his research and studies.

Senior Member kanchan is an unknown quantity at this point kanchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This also happens every now and then, as we are in marketing and d to a higher level, and we think that we can wait. This is more suited to a record level, but it is necessary to introduce the exponent supports analysis and research.

Member labumiah is an unknown quantity at this point labumiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Square measures on the processing of our capital investment in the right way and despite a very very small amount, we tend to be more positive in our trade can give the United States a much chance that enticing shops than the potential profit increases and opportunities.

Senior Member schakinda is an unknown quantity at this point schakinda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i have a good strategy to trade in this markets, i only opened a positions when i get a great signal that i feel i can make profit, besides i alway use stop loss and take profite for my position, i want to protect my account before think to make profit here !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 295 of 407 FirstFirst ... 195 245 285 293 294 295 296 297 305 345 395 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)