+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 407 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the time i do not have capital when there are good levels on the charts but i will keep my capital safe for such times now as i can get good amount of profit by trading on that levels. so i will use low risk for my trades.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member regy is an unknown quantity at this point regy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes yes i save my capital for more attractive level, but sometimes i dont do it. when i want to make profit at the same day, after losses, then i will save my capital for attractive level

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mastan01 is an unknown quantity at this point mastan01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Should we keep the property management during the occupation, where we do not really three give him five for the account, so there is no turnover and we just sit an obligation, especially in the Forex market for the account, and on a long-term basis, he wants some of your time to achieve goals that gave the meaningful head box chest

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tanjix View Post
    no, i dont use averaging or martingale, then i think i just use stop loss only to limit my losses. It is better to use stop loss than trade with more attractive level and lose so much money
    Suppose we are trading in buying side and the price is moving around support level and not able to break that, in that case it is wise to average or add one more position from dip instead of square off position by using stop loss.

Banned sweet786 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I agree with you but i would like to say that if you are good reader of the market chart than you will try to open your position , at that time if your prediction is not according to the market than your capital may be washed out so......................

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan mai capital use karta hun mughe pata hai ki mere pass jitna bada caopital hoga mai utna hi acha kar lunga capital jitna acha hota hai hum utna hi badiya se trade kar leten hain ,.

Junior Member kahani is an unknown quantity at this point kahani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He also will tend to trade, and there are occasional regional regional procurement units on top of the Group and that you might expect, but there are higher if you want to specify the trade attended your item-level analysis and research into support for a snack should be defined as a professional.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only to trade long, short-term traders, must also give priority to safety of capital. At any circumstances, attempt it became a priority thing. At any level, the principle of trading with caution should continue to be applied.

Senior Member ramadani is an unknown quantity at this point ramadani's Avatar
    Thanks
    process that must be passed unfortunately not always run smoothly, contrary hobbled. not infrequently have experienced loss many times to lead MC. it seems anyone not going to be successful without going over the stage. what we need is how mentally strong we are facing the ordeal ...

Senior Member konok is an unknown quantity at this point konok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would itself, only by taking care of your capital in a way very correctly if even a small amount of investment, when we almost all easily on your buy and sell, that will give us the possibility to get more desirable investment of probable escalation and opportunities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 407 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)