+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 407 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned ngadimin anjing is an unknown quantity at this point ngadimin anjing's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree
    if you really need to have to profit huge because we are part of a relatively a large amount of quickly so weve to firmly be ready huge capital in addition.
    if capital puppy, wish huge profits throughout short opportunity to the ocean so it.
    suppose of risk likewise as our ability to firmly focus connected to profit thats not too excessive,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi me to monthly bonus ke sath trade karta hun and mene kabhi capital save karne ki koshish nahi ki he me to hmesha hi apne bonus ke sath tradekarta rehta hun bhai jehi mera capital hota he and mene jiada capital save nahi kia abhi tak

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mark48 is on a distinguished road mark48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuan Takur View Post
    I hope I can save my capital so I have bigger capital and I can use bigger lot size to double my profits, but I am afraid if I have bigger capital I became so greedy and maybe i can't handle my money management well since I have so much capital :o
    yes you are right we some times becomes too greedy to earn when we have big capital too,that's the most dangerous mistake we do in forex business because with big capital we can easily earn good profit..

Senior Member fakharunnisa is an unknown quantity at this point fakharunnisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my point of view greed is not good... if i wait for larger opportunity to get maximim profit in one step than i m totally wrong in my idea.. i think investing less capital means less rosk and get suitable profit through it is a good strategy.. remember the proberb na "slow and steady always wins a race:.. i beliave in that strategy. so i would go for investing little capitan and earn maximum profit through it. there is no ligic in saving capital for future attractive offer.. maybe that chance will come in your life then what will you do.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hope I can save my capital so I have bigger capital and I can use bigger lot size to double my profits, but I am afraid if I have bigger capital I became so greedy and maybe i can't handle my money management well since I have so much capital :o

Banned mr pop is an unknown quantity at this point mr pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe it's a awfully sensible a option you have to save lots of a few bucks for the attractive level as you likely are never be shore in regards to the forex market therefore you have to save lots of money for the attractive level as a result of there's no power to loss opportunity in forex

Senior Member kkdanwa is an unknown quantity at this point kkdanwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you also notice some level for save your deposit.If you take entry without followed with any levels then we losses ours as a deposit.So we need follow this.Many many thanks brother for shared that yours as nied as a posted really !!!

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    If I see more attractive opportunity then I will see all the aspects, my margin and free margin, my capital and then money management, after all that I will open that order and try my best to avoid any sudden loss caused by sudden bounce occur by the news or any other reason.

Banned dr giro is an unknown quantity at this point dr giro's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i do, as a result of after we a equity and nearly a margin decision, i might do utilizing a secret to inject funds within the account, therefore as not margin call, then i will too save by employing a whole lot of small to firmly fit my trading plan

Banned raj kumar is an unknown quantity at this point raj kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    i feel that if you're smart reader on your market chart than you certainly will attempt out to open your position, at that point if your prediction isn't in keeping with the market than your capital could be washed out therefore, every one of us of those attempt out to save our capitals for higher time out to return for traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 407 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 301 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)