+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 407 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member hydking is an unknown quantity at this point hydking's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital save to haam jabhi kar saktay hain jab hamaray pas kafi investment hoti hai or hamaray pass capital save hona chaiye agar ap trading kar chukay ho or ap ko pass aik or koi achi oppurtunity ai hai to ap wapis trade kar sakain agar ap k pas capital kaam hai to ap kosis karain ap apna capital increase karain or kosis karain k saray capital ki trade na karain kuch na kuch save rakhain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajjadraza is on a distinguished road sajjadraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    We cannot enter into more and more into the account area and then we 5 6 money market levels of investment in the most attractive and often will have the money in the account and in a firm to maintain abundant capital in the management of the available money in the head with the purpose over a period of time to get job to (stock) is needed for the long

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

we cannot enter into more and more into the account area and we 3 5 money market levels of investment in the most attractive and often will have the money in the account and in a firm to maintain abudent capital in the managentment of the available money in the head with the purpose over a period of time to get to (stock) is needed forthe long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member decky is an unknown quantity at this point decky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, sometimes i do that because i want to earn more money. So, i save my capital for more attractive level, so i can use larger lotsize to make more profit. I think it will be risky but can give us more money

Banned mr pop is an unknown quantity at this point mr pop's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think, for beginners who will be simply learning, i wish to add a bit.
    forex trading is not soley a business in which the business isn't as simple as imagined, simply get and sell., however business here is investment business within which all takes time and patience are conjointly strategies.
    safe strategy according intraday i, where op just max 5 per day using 1% of any capital.
    hope that helps.

Banned songoku is an unknown quantity at this point songoku's Avatar
    Thanks
    but as well as keep in your mind something you need... if this board can continuously offer a bonus post ? there may be no guarantees. thus higher keep businesses learn properly and not just waste the chance

Banned vicky07 is an unknown quantity at this point vicky07's Avatar
    Thanks
    in your trade if u have not saficant capital then u will not earn more if u have sufficient capital in your account then u will earn more and more ,if u start less amount then it is not proper way.u must want and u understood this thing if u want earn more and more then u trade sufficient capital then u get good profit and good trade . then u will happy.

Banned sendi is an unknown quantity at this point sendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    if we within the trade so we lose then we stop trading to produce a whereas. however once we are lucky in accomplishing the objective we continue trading with a sure time till we think that we will forestall with a explicit time in accordance with predictions.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i think i must do that if i want to maximize my profit but still with save trading. I must save my capital for more attractive level so i can keep my trading account in good level of trading

Banned manci is an unknown quantity at this point manci's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe you wish out to state that regarding the correct money management, yes i take advantage of smart capital money management throughout my trade and i prefer out to take risk 2 out to 3 % on your total account balance and i believe it's the very best money management.

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I sometimes do that when I feel that the market trend is risky to invest in so I save the capital for the next day or week, depending upon the possibilities.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 245 of 407 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 243 244 245 246 247 255 295 345 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)