+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 407 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Banned sakti is an unknown quantity at this point sakti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe that there will be higher levels and we feel we'd have waited. it's higher out to look ahead to right entry levels out to enter a trade other then which has as being determined by a trader based mostly on his analysis and study. than

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hilman is an unknown quantity at this point hilman's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i even have perfect forecast for next level of any major currency pairs, i'll await that enticing level and save my capital for trading in that point. though this kinds of profit isn't attainable everyday, however on few occasion we are able to get this kinds of chance in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very important to have a very good money management principle that you implement while trading as that will ensure that you always have sufficient capital to trade with in situations like this and my advice is never risk all your capital on a single trade

Senior Member sodawhite is an unknown quantity at this point sodawhite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and study the pros also moeny because the market is influence by so many factors whcih are byond a traders limits trade and therer are better levels and we would have waited it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a tarde

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, Jitna apko profit mil raha hai at a time apko usi pe confine krna chahiye kyn ziada attractive plans use krne se shayid ap greedy ho jao or is k result me apko loss ho sakta hai.

Senior Member huda is on a distinguished road huda's Avatar
    Thanks
    i save the capital and therefore the profit remains within the whole trading account ensuring that i might do plenty of trading increased.. and seek to maintain the original capital other then it conjointly will increase opportunities in order to make an even bigger profit..

Senior Member decky is an unknown quantity at this point decky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i need to do this. When the market become more volatile and when we need to recover our losses using martingale or averaging, then we must prepare about that, we must save our capital for more attractive level in our trading

Senior Member naaz is an unknown quantity at this point naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that is very correct because i do save capital for more view and make sure i get a very good confirmation before i place my order that is the very best way i think we can earn profit out of the forex market all day based on my understanding
    Hello Every Body.

Senior Member arjulko is an unknown quantity at this point arjulko's Avatar
    Thanks
    High risk is something commonly in this business. But, that does not mean that we should endanger our account by place our trade with insane lot compared with our whole equity. We should use wise paradigm about our goal in forex trading. We do not need to be hurry to win a lot of money with tiny capital in short period of times. Be good to our account with proper management, and soon or later we will get what we want.

Member boomyluv is an unknown quantity at this point boomyluv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is a good way to trade because when you save your capital for more attractive level there is high possibilty that you might win that trade and come out with profit at any given time but it do not mean that there are always going to be attractive level all the time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 407 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)