+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know forex is the risky business and also know forex is the best business for make money by the short time so i do not invest my all capital and i have other capital for lead life and i think by the forex trade we will be do best and this is best but also risky by the good way i will be make profit i think saving capital and not doing overtrade is a good idea. when we buy at a solid resistance or sell at a solid support after waiting a bit, it does pay off. you can give bigges positions and you can have large gains.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, the initial capital is one of the determinants of success or failure in the world of forex trading in the future. Some new players argue that the initial investment with a small capital is to the learning process, and also to prevent large losses on their trading debut. and My strategy does not really react much if the market become volatile since my strategy is hedging. So if theirs a breakout a reversal a rally or dip I can still make some money some how. I don't see any reason for me to save capital since I don't open a position more than the volatility requires. Meaning if the market trade side way I don't open many position. If the market is volatile then that's the time I open multiple position and usually I just use pending orders so even if I'm a sleep it does not matter as its can be triggered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the best thing that i can do is that when trading and having using the best of the opportunity there are soo many things that level there is capital is one thing that you have do is to start low Yes bilkul main samjhta hun keh hamen apne capital ko mazeed safe rakhna chahiye aur har waqt apne capital ko increase karne ki koshish karni chahiye because agar hamara capital increase hoga to hamara account sab se ziada secure hoga.

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear aap agr achi trading karnan chahtay hain aur zayda earning kar na chahtay hain to aap kay liye zrori hay kay aap apnay capital ko high aur save rakhain aur small pips say trading karain yes main hamaisha aisa he karta hun kion ke main samjhta hun ke humain har time trading nahi karty rehna chhaye balky hjumain apna capital ko save karna chhaye kisi aisy attractive level ke liy jahan pe humain 100% sure hota hia ke market ne kahan jana hai wahan pe tradiong karni chhaye

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    engaging market motion is a good chance for those to remain able to trade and produce a profit also.too. however we even have to understand, which at that point there was an excellent risk also.too. So don't simply assume that many of us might get sebanyaknya profit when market conditions are engaging. however we even have to consider the risks nicely. great cash management ought to generally be applied. hamar jo forex trading market men trading karney keiliey hota hey capital hota hey hamen us ko her lehaaz sey mannage karna hota hey is men ham logon ko trade percentage ka bhee khyal rakhna parta hey aur hamen trading men emotions sey bhee doorv rhena hota hey tab ja key success .

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You say the most trick effectively saved, however they do not have issue with the full spectrum of selling and shopping for a few kind of tiny. As long as it's not really a diagnosis, business is usually. Through openings, cracks as well as for a few maybe risk standing. So simply lose cash inside the current market restrictions when which affects several facets of the new supplier despite the high-quality best car finance calculations. One of the great things about our growing Options Tribe community is the number of experienced spread traders that are actively participating and communicating their thinking to us. This free exchange of ideas is what the Tribe is all about: the more that people share their perspectives and approaches, the stronger we all become as traders.

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Effective and likewise came from time time people are shopping for and selling and it is additionally stronger, and we believe that many of us ought to patiently. It is best to await an entry degree assist to enter every purchase and however sell them, which choice should be taken, counting on the broker analysis. Well it will happens sometimes that many of us are into your trade and there will be much better levels so we assume we might have delayed. It is far better to delay for correct entry levels to reach within the trade however which has to remain based upon a trader founded on his analysis and study.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I understand from my very own expertise concerning owning a capital which has growned to some biggers and a lot of attractives a levels is bigger inside the forex trading. This is basically due to the undeniable fact that during this business, we would like huge capital to carry a lot of trades, have a lot of margins and produce bigger profits! When i use martingale system, then i need to save my capital for attractive level. I must always trade with proper money management to avoid margin call. But if we dont use martingale, then we dont need to do that

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited it is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study,.yes it is right some time we think that these are the good levels. With minimal capital as long because it don't have too high expectations of profit, that logically wrote, and don't depend directly upon the trading capital income is minimal. Capital minimal medium outcomes are great and worthy to remain gathered to benefit from the outcomes each month, week or day.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One from the forbidden and prohibited suppose which principle is trading using the funds that many of us aren't ready to bear the loss. One the strategies trading using the funds of others. we finally chased the target whereas it isn't fixed % profit every boasting. Without a doubt, I do believe therefore, along with regard to safe and sound also.too as substantial earnings this fascinating a better level investment capital is basically a essential aspect. a couple of affirms of that forex beginning off forex purchase got to be smaller wherever there may be a substantial opportunity to injury the level of money, But before you decide to begin investing a serious sum you've got got reduced possibility along with regard to closing ones investing since you deal using smaller lot dimension.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)