+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I've tried it several times. when I get a position at the end of the support. then I open a buy position, and when the price rises to resistance, then I'll close position. and I waited for a little price correction. and then I open a buy position again with a lot in the compound. such conditions are rare, therefore I prefer to trade forex on a daily basis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes capital is very important .if you have small capital then it is difficult to trade in forex market.you should always try to build a good capital for trading and if you have good capital then you will able to earn good money from this market.and Traders should use only 3% of their balance on a single trade. It is a good strategy and so you can open the trades 20 times in a day, we should not risk too much at once..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like experiences, though its mentioned money is that the one very important issue to trade in forex thus while not investing money its not simple to trade in forex however while you have money you'll need the understanding how to take a position it in market then expertise plays the very important role I think in terms of forex trading expertise is much more necessary than money. In case trader do not have correct expertise and understanding relating to the trading strategy and method then they never able to implement properly their capital. Thus it is going to be much better in case trader concentrate on learnign then achievement will certainly be come back immediately.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will certainly be effectively it happens typically, most of us are mostly in agreement beside you develop an outstanding amounts beyond that many of us think that many of us waited impatiently. Along with the quantity of Promoting and advertising to attain the appropriate entry inside the trade, however that should be addressed by his analysis when additional review.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it is always better to save capital for more attractive levels. it does happens at times that we are into a trade and there are better levels and we think we would have waited.It is better to wait for right entry levels to enter a trade but that has to be decided by a trader based on his analysis and study. i have tried this several times and it really works for me.
    and in my beginners life i see more your capital more you can safe. so i always support with save your capital for ccritical situation. low capital can be risky because Forex market is very speedy and any huge rise or fall your low capita can be in trouble.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nicely it will occurs sometimes that people tend to be right into a industry as well as you will find much better amounts as well as all of us believe we'd possess anxiously waited. It is best to hold back with regard to correct admittance amounts in order to key in the industry however which needs to be made the decision with a investor depending on their evaluation as well as research.so forex is good

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right before we got in the trade is better, our analysis must be really good so that it can generate a good decision, it is better to delay the entry of the trade push yourself but in doubt and Yes ithink capital management is the is the important meter for this market . the person who could not manage capital this market he will must looser this market .so i always attractive my capital manage and i always calculate my capital and then i begin trades .

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bilkul.main kabhi bhi zyaada capital use nhin karta trading main.main kamm risk main trading karta hun or apny pass zyaada free margin save rakhta hun.is tarah hum is free margin ki maddad say mazeed trades open kar sakty hain or loss bhi ho to hedging kar sakty hain,. assalam-e-alaikum jee sir aisa bhi hota hai .... ka koi Koi forex mai work start nahi karta hai to Capital earn karta hai or aik waqt mai us mai investment krna ka Sochta hai .... ya bhi ais AChi soch hai kyu ka kam Investment say ham zada risk nahi lay pata hai ... magar har kise ka bas mai aisa mumkin nahi hota hai kyu ka jab investment hath mai ho to kise say sabar nahi hota hai .....

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital in way is good I do save capital to trade at the right time when the market seems the most profitable. I generally trade with 5% of my overall account capital and when i see that the market is profitable to be traded, i invest 10% to 15 % instead of 5%. Before all i used the invest my whole capital, but after years of losses, I generally keep a few capital to obtain for a lot of. It's bater to wait patiently till the value transfer to our expected place, whether or not to open purchase place or sell place. The foremost essential things here, we should have the patience to wait patiently to enter the marketplace..

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nobody especially grieving souls should ever ever have to experience their ill ... company loosing someone is hard enough without the added stress of this company ... if my father had over �5000 of savings etc ,then TIC got to work on getting my ... the data protection act,but in fact ,& confirmed by a member of staff at ITC the .. and I conceive you impoverishment to say that some the fitting money management, yes i use angelic uppercase money management during my swap and i similar to support peril 10 to 20% of the enumerate story residuum and i expect it is the mitt money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 407 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)