+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i save my capital for additional engaging degree a few occasions, i goal to improve my capital a lot of and a lot of till i can larger my trading volum and build my self nevertheless safe actually i trading on higher volume of trading, as a result of on my opinion the actual capital is that the 2nd important element on forex trading following the money management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    i perform save my capital as a result of on this particular trading my first priority is to create my capital and business after that i will grow my business on right method, as a result of on this particular trading if u have no a lot money to deposit such as 100, 000 after that should think about the actual small profit collecting and also build capital well after that we can can make an excessive amount money coming from the trading ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader should not use all of his margin level in one operation because may occur other situations where a new opportunity to invest is generated . In addition, operating without margin is risky and can cause a margin call, with the corresponding automatic closure of operations.

Member Saim Sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point Saim Sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear bhaiyee jee , ees hawale se mein yeh kehna chahoon ga ke ager hum apna capital trading mein safe rakhte hai to yehie hamaree aek success step hotie hai ke hum ache level per market se trading se profit le sakein ...

Member mstep is an unknown quantity at this point mstep's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the Forex trading business capital safe is most important matter for gaining success on the business,so we should be also maintain the risk management and money management properly and I also try to maintain it even the attractive moment.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there are levels more attractive than others , you should always look to the levels with the same view and don't increase the risk because you see that any level is more stronger and you will make a profit 100 % , if you start to think this way you will be a loser on the long term because you can get a huge loss in anytime.
    Last edited by goggo; 2016-07-28 at 05:27 AM.

Banned duit is an unknown quantity at this point duit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes we save capital for additional engaging degree. We ought to work hard and gaina just about almost most knowledge of forex trading through publications, web sites or even a few older. The greater capital we have the prospect of winning profit is much more. So we ought to save the capital with regard to earning a lot of profit on forex trading. Capital is actually should on forex.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friedn itna save to nahain kerta hoon laikn koshash kerta hoon jo meray pass capital ahi usay secuer bna sakoon and main is capital ko secure aik he suaraat m,ain bna skat hoon jab mujay achi profit earn ho gi and main is profit ko save kerat jawyoon and income ko bera sakoon.

Banned azbakri is an unknown quantity at this point azbakri's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use capital for additional atractive trading, however substance the actual capitals coming from the bonuss of the actual forum. i use profit which i earn coming from the trading to reduce the actual risk of loss. I utilize the money through bonuss to trades, so it is very profitable strategy for myself, as a result of i received a maximal profits

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    app ne boht acha sawal kiya hai hamy hamesha capital treading karna chaiye aor es ke pavyid bhe boht ziada hai absulutly insaan wohe kaam krta hai jis me udy faida hota hai es liye taqreban mere tarha he sab ye karegy...................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 407 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)