+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 407 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    matlab app apni captial ko two way se save rakh sakte ho wo es tara ki app ko pehle es market mai money mangement bana chahi aa fer app ke pass es market mai achi tara se knowlege ka hona jarrori hai fer app es market mai apni captial save rakh paye ge ....
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned gegefx is an unknown quantity at this point gegefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am still new in this business I do not know much about them but all told him that he must learn well at first on a demo account for at least four months so that I can trade and commerce so as not to lose my money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned techzone will become famous soon enough techzone's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think trading may kuch principles aor rules aquire hothay hay es kay mathlab ye nahe hotha k edar shoro udar earning start ...es may pehlay traders kuch capital save karta hay agay jany k liy same case with me may be capital save karta ho takay koe attractive level start kar sako

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to trade its all the same yes I do save trades for a good and a right trading and atrative chance to make some good money for there are a lot of good informations we know we have to working in forex its always well to run these market for the same we have develop the right issues that we have to develop to work the the same good issues we work

Thanks
    yes i think traders ka aim be yahe hotha hay kay wo zeyada say zeyada taraqe hasil karay lekin new traders ko pehlay bohut say stages say guzrna partha hay capital jama karna parta hay tab kahe high level per trading k chances mil jathay hay aor may be es waja say capital save karta ho

Junior Member penjahat is an unknown quantity at this point penjahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya why not i have save my fifty percent of the entire capital with regard to the greater trend of the actual market and also with regard to wet days of the actual forex trading along with strong money management. money management is that the key to gain the actual success to the trader.

Banned sayed20 is an unknown quantity at this point sayed20's Avatar
    Thanks
    conserving the capital in any way is a good ploy i should say, but there is no such thing as the perfect conditions to trade. the market is a see saw u will never know where it will move. everyone, be a pro or a newvie, takes a risk in opening a position. inspite of his best.

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i save capital for more attractive level . I believe big capital is always very helpful for every trader . Beginner trader should careful about capital ,because most of the newbie trade lose first time capital . Capital increase our confidence and remove fear for Forex trade .

Member mohammadnoumanforexpak is an unknown quantity at this point mohammadnoumanforexpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai capital ka attractive level yeh hota hai ke ap ko umeed hoti hai ke market aik level tak ap ke opposite jane ke bad ap ki fever me aa jaye gi is liye apko chiaye ke ap apna risk level 10 percent tak hi rakhen is liye apna bohat hi keyal rakhe aur apna capital sambhal kar rakhen..

Thanks
    yes may aksar try karta ho saving k liy taka mara capital bara hojay taka may koe attractive level join kar sako es kay liy may bohut mehnat karta ho magar jab kabe loss ho jathe hay to per say bohut mushkil faida ho jathe hay

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 407 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)