+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 407 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well it will happen now and then that we tend to be regional units to trade and there are higher level unit areas and what we think we might have been waiting for. This is higher for attending the right entry level to enter the trade but what must be determined by a merchandiser supports the analysis and study. and ... for me to save capital we prefer than we use all to trading. for myself, I always use SL and TP to get results in forex trading. about the level, the forex trading experience gives us more proof of the quality of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    saving capital on the road is an extraordinary tactic that I might say, but there is no ideal condition for trading. the market is seeing see you will never know where it will move. everyone takes risks in opening a position. Although the best calculation pro also loses money because the market is affected by a large number of variables that pass points that violate the trader. and that will happen every now and then that we tend to be regional units into trade and there are higher level unit areas and what we think we might have been waiting for. It is higher to attend to the appropriate entry level for entering trade but what must be determined by a bidder supports the analysis and study

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very wise to save a portion of your trading capital for attractive market movements because sometimes there are useful news releases or unexpected market movements that can provide good opportunities for profit. and, I have to save my capital to an attractive level, because not all of my trades can make a profit. When I can't make a profit but lose, I can trade with bigger lots and trade with more attractive levels.

Senior Member Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi has a reputation beyond repute Sonafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,046 Times in 1,819 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly i do not save capital for attractive level of trade, because when i place trade order then my margin comes low and cannot place a new trade order at attractive level of market position, because my trade lot size is big and mostly i do not have capital in backup for attractive level of trade. But we must keep some capital to get attractive level of trade and in this way can earn big profit from trade if we open our trade at correct market position.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sonafi For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-26), Chemistry (2018-12-04), danish555 (2018-11-26), sarfraz786 (2018-11-26), Younas007 (2018-11-26)

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading we must have a trading plan and we must carry out a disciplined trading plan that we have made, because then we will go to the gate of success in forex. and that compartment does happen at this time that we are swinging and there is a low level and we think we will wait. This is a change to move to the level of accounting mans to save occupation but which must be certain by a negotiator based on analysis and attention.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I do save my capital because with higher capital you can open trades with large lots with a lower level of risk. So I have this habit and I withdraw bonuses only once a month at the end of the month and if you trade with less capital, you will always have enough capital left in your account so that whenever you find a very attractive level or opportunity for your boss, you always can trade more and make a profit!

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I don't save capital for more attractive levels because most of the time I am trading with high lot size so I don't any capital left for adding more trades. Most of the time I am scalping, that's why I don't save capital and I also don't trade for long term. That's why sometime I also get margin call.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex business profit or loss is a sure thing ... maybe traders who are experienced with discipline and use MM and adhere to rules that have been able to produce consistent profits can be one way to survive in this business and I consider the economic metropolis for many layers the fun is real apoptectic and must be passed. I am ready to produce as finance in developing countries. In forex trading, the principal is to spend on the initial activities that can be good in the long run.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am saving my capital now so that it can reach a more attractive level of 5000 dollars in a few months. Now I have 1500 and I work very hard to really increase this capital in a steady manner. I can have a greater opportunity to make a profit. and the good thing is we must always have a good analysis on the forex market so that we have to place good trade in this market. we must always save some money to use in the future to get more benefits from the market.

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that gift makes us simpler in doing work. so if we can make and use bonuses as bonuses, it has a lot, I imagine that raising us is likely to get a bigger profit. It is prominent to insist on classifying bonuses, not bound by occupation because they need smart profits. and I save capital not for the activation level but for the losses that I might get after starting my trade, I never trade with more than 10% of my capital so that my account is never blown up or becomes a zero account balance I never wanted that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 407 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)