+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 407 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 ... LastLast
Results 4,031 to 4,040 of 4061

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sairin View Post
    Taking profits in the forex my taste comparable to the risks if we want to get lucky a lot of risks too large, you should prioritize the safety of capital first
    I agree with you that maybe we've been too long in this business to continue to get a margin call in the trade and I think we should be more concerned about the safety of the trading account on our must continuously lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member playfx is on a distinguished road playfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, once i've got the profit, i will straightly withdraw it. i could do this because when i start the trading, i know i have proper capital and no need to add the amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a trade has entered once then usually i do not monitor it continously ( to control my emotions ). But if i see the clear clues of of market movement in my direction and also the forecasts of other traders then i again enter a new trade in the same direction.
    Remember on thing while trading " Don not break your money management rules ".

Banned Thakur is on a distinguished road Thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    It depends on what you mean by more attractive levels. Do you mean that we stop the trade so that we can trade the more attractive levels? If that is the case, I will say no. Rather I let the first trade run and if in profit, I can take the more attractive trade when I get there.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Ususally after we enter a trade (mostly long trade) after some time we notice more attractive levels do you save capital to enter trades on these more attractive levels?
    It is better that we open one market order and then follow it to the letter till it hits TP or SL. Opening more trades because of more attractive profiting levels is never good since it actually makes us to over trade and then lose our trading balance.

Senior Member malik83 is an unknown quantity at this point malik83's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you that some amount of your capital should be in reserve which is best for your trading and when ever you getting chance for doing trading then you will use your reserve capital for benefit.

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I work in all capital not save anything, but I work the management of capital, a strict 3% of the capital which kept me a lot of money to open the top of any deal on other levels, but I stand for good management of capital strength and open the two deals at the same time

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am in favour of spending little portion of the capital available on a trade at current level, and use rest for other opportunities may be we get better chances after some time to make profit.

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No main eysa nahi karta main to jo trade open karta hoon us ko properly end bhi karta hoon chahy woh kitni bhi lambhi ho jay main next chance kyliy pehla kabhi nahi chorta.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to manage your account well and save some capital as there are many times when there are much better levels after we have performed out trades and we can enter the markets at that time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 404 of 407 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394 402 403 404 405 406 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)