+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 407 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you save capital for more attractive level?

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have a problem with the problem, then you can check that the problem is very difficult, because the trader is the only one who has the ability to do the same thing, or always have the right to do so. I do not know how much it is going to be like, but I do not know what to do with this trend ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Placing multiple trades in same direction in the forex market is not a very nice ideas it is risky and could lead to doubling losing should the trade result in a loss eventually. Instead placing trades and managing them properly is most advantageous and profitable.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Member vforexs is on a distinguished road vforexs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me abhi naya trader hu is liye mene abhi ak bhi withdraw nahi kiya he kayo ki me ak bahut hi bada capital is me banana chahata hu jisase mere ko achha earning source mil sake aur ak sath hi big amount bhi mil jaye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vighanraj is on a distinguished road vighanraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital is the most important that you have as a trader and specially when you are new because with experience you would start taking less riskier entries but as a newbie you always look for opportunities one after one and hence there would a lot more risk of losses but when you loss you regret afterwards that if you have capital at that time you would make for your losses , so it is always good to take less risk and preserve your capital to trader better rewarding trades.

Member shna92 is an unknown quantity at this point shna92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forax market
    me trading karane ke liye forax market ka pura knowledge hona chahiye taki koi bhi invetment kar rahe hai ya ordar laga rahe hai to usase loss hoga ki profit isaka pura knowledge hona chahiye jisake liye demo acount par khub practice karana chahiye aur phir aap apane capital ko atractive level par hi orderr lagana chahiye

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    capital save kia ja skta he ashe level ke lie isme koi shak nhi he forex me aap agar chahe to ashe capital ke sath ashi trade krke ashi success hasil kar skte ho me alwayse forex me asha level choos krna pasand krta hun

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i make money in the forex market i try to save it in good place because some time opportunity comes in the forex market that will make trader to place with good lot size in the forex market.trader should look for good level when they want to risk

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex of the business is the capital of the country, it is used for the trader and the capital, but for the purpose of investing in capital, he has the ability to invest in the capital market so that he can use this market.

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, we must always keep our capital for every transaction we do. Which if able to hold minus 200 pips minus, because the market can not be analyzed with certainty, we can not predicted and we can only follow the direction of price movements and even still often mistaken. So we have to play it safely if we want to continue to exist in this business.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,205 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Haan bhai humae ko apna cpaital hamesha bacha kar rakhna hota hai bhai, kyunki jiske pass mein capital jayda bada ho jata hai wohi trading achi kar sakta hai, humare ko trading mein tab bade bade kamane ko mil paate hai bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko capital ko safe karke chalna chahiye,esme capital ka he use trader ko soch samajhkar market me karna hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko capital management karke he chalna chahiye..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 407 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 164 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)